Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : ChennaiSend Friend Request
INDIAN INSTITUTES OF TECHNOLOGY
JEE (Advanced) - 2013All the candidates aspiring to take admission in the undergraduate programmes at IITs and ISM Dhanbad, for the year 2013 will have to appear in the Paper-1 of JEE (Main) - 2013, which will be conducted by JEE Apex Board during the month of April, 2013 (both online and offline). After the declaration of the scores of JEE (Main) - 2013, the top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories) are required to register online at http://jeeadv.iitd.ac.in to appear for the JEE (Advanced) – 2013. A fee of Rs.1800/- (Rs.900/- for SC, ST, PD and no fee for all female candidates) has to be deposited between 8th and 13th May, 2013 in any branch of State Bank of India having Core Banking Services.
The last date to register for JEE (Advanced) - 2013 (along with the required information and applicable fee) is 13th May, 2013.
2nd June, 2013
PAPER – 1: 9.00 – 12.00 Hours (IST) PAPER – 2: 14.00 – 17.00 Hours (IST)
Examination schedule of JEE (Advanced) - 2013 (only offline):
Each paper which will be of objective type, will have separate sections in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. It will test the comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of the candidates. For further details, please visit the JEE (Advanced) - 2013 website [http://jeeadv.iitd.ac.in]
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Question Papers - WBJEE 2013 Exam (Mathematics)
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Question Papers - WBJEE 2010 Exam (Chemistry)
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Question Papers - WBJEE 2009 Exam (Physics)
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Question Papers - WBJEE 2009 Exam (Mathematics)
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Question Papers - WBJEE 2009 Exam (Chemistry)