Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
1) What is PHP?
PHP is a web language based on scripts that allows developers to dynamically create generated web pages.
2) What does the initials of PHP stand for?
PHP means PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor.
3) Which programming language does PHP resemble to?
PHP syntax resembles Perl and C
4) What does PEAR stands for?
PEAR means “PHP Extension and Application Repository”. it extends PHP and provides a higher level of programming for web developers
- Ten Tough Questions For An Interview-Interview Questions & Answers Pdf Download
- Ten Tough Questions For An Interview-Interview Questions & Answers
- ERP Interview Questions and Answers
- The Best Answers to Tough Interview Questions - How to face interview tricks
- The Best Answers to Tough Interview Questions How to face interview tricks
Gender: : Female
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : AhmedabadSend Friend Request
From here i get such great information about PHP interview question and answer. I download all this link here that you share. It is really best tutorial for me to prepare PHP interview qustions and answer. It is also very useful to learn about PHP. Thanks for sharing this useful information here.