Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Networking mcitp & ccna complete project report ebook free download pdf

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer sreekanthzipsy's Avatar

Branch: : Electronics Engineering

City : Vijaywada

Send Friend Request

Pdf 32 Networking mcitp & ccna complete project report ebook free download pdf

This project report pertains to six months industrial training that I had underwent at JETKING, Chandigarh as part of curriculum of degreein Bachelor of technology in Electronics and Communication engineering as required by Swami Parmanand College of engineering and technology (affiliated to Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar) . I learnt a lot from professional managers and skilled engineers. I had a great learning experience as trainee in this firm. I learnt a lot about how different networks are controlled in the industry or any department with the help of networking processes, under MCSE and CCNA. I have learnt about different type of servers like DHCP Server, DNS Server, NAT Server. Also I have learnt how to control the LAN and MAN networks under MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineers) and how to control MAN and WAN networks under CCNA (CISCO Certified System Engineers). Justification cannot be done to whatever I have learnt in these six months within a few pages but I have still tried my best to cover as much as possible in this report. In this report I have tried to sum up the technical knowledge I have gained in my six months of training.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      680.3 KB
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading
    zipsy

Re: Networking mcitp & ccna complete project report ebook free download pdf

thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss bro