Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
What’s Ad Hoc Testing ?
A testing where the tester tries to break the software by randomly trying functionality of software.
What’s the Accessibility Testing ?
Testing that determines if software will be usable by people with disabilities.
What’s the Alpha Testing ?
The Alpha Testing is conducted at the developer sites and in a controlled environment by the end user of the software
What’s the Beta Testing ?
Testing the application after the installation at the client place.
What is Component Testing ?
Testing of individual software components (Unit Testing).
What’s Compatibility Testing ?
In Compatibility testing we can test that software is compatible with other elements of system.
What is Conformance Testing ?
The process of testing that an implementation conforms to the specification on which it is based. Usually applied to testing conformance to a formal standard.
What is Context Driven Testing ?
The context-driven school of software testing is flavor of Agile Testing that advocates continuous and creative evaluation of testing opportunities in light of the potential information revealed and the value of that information to the organization right now.
- Ten Tough Questions For An Interview-Interview Questions & Answers Pdf Download
- Software testing questions
- Ten Tough Questions For An Interview-Interview Questions & Answers
- The Best Answers to Tough Interview Questions - How to face interview tricks
- The Best Answers to Tough Interview Questions How to face interview tricks