Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : JaipurSend Friend Request
Boot up with DOS and delete the sam.exe and sam.log files from Windows\system32\config in your hard drive. Now when you boot up in NT the password on your built-in administrator account which will be blank (i.e No password). This solution works only if your hard drive is FAT kind.
Step 1.Put your hard disk of your computer in any other pc .
Step 2.Boot that computer and use your hard disk as a secondary hard disk (D'nt boot as primary hard disk ).
Step 3.Then open that drive in which the victimís window(or your window) is installed.
Step 4.Go to location windows->system32->config
Step 5.And delete SAM.exe and SAM.log
Step 6.Now remove hard disk and put in your computer.
Step 7.And boot your computer :-)
- guys can anyone please upload this text book "R.H.HAYES AND WHEEL WRIGHT, RESTORING OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE","COMPETING THROUGH MANUFACTURING, JOHN WILEY. NY, 1984"
- Do anybody have "unified software development process" handwritten or lecturer notes? Help me please.
- book on "theory of machines" and ME IIT kharagpur notes on "design of mc elements"
- Sadhu Singh book "Experimental Stress analysis" and Theory of elasticity" free pdf dowload
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Software Defined Radio" PDF Download