Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
1. It was calculated that 75 men could complete a piece of work in 20 days. When work was scheduled to commence, it was found necessary to send 25 men to another project. How much longer will it take to complete the work?
1. Answer: -30 days.
One day work = 1 / 20
One manís one day work = 1 / ( 20 * 75)
No. Of workers = 50
One day work = 50 * 1 / ( 20 * 75)
The total no. of days required to complete the work = (75 * 20) / 50 = 30
- Ten Tough Questions For An Interview-Interview Questions & Answers Pdf Download
- Ten Tough Questions For An Interview-Interview Questions & Answers
- The Best Answers to Tough Interview Questions - How to face interview tricks
- C Aptitude Questions And Answers PDF Download
- The Best Answers to Tough Interview Questions How to face interview tricks