Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Professional ethics and human values full notes ebook free download pdf

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Civil Engineering

City : Other

Send Friend Request

Pdf 32 Professional ethics and human values full notes ebook free download pdf

�Professional ethics and Human values� is a very relevant subject of today�s environment of conflicts and stress in the profession, with obligations to be met by one person in many directions. A formal study will certainly improve one�s ability and judgment and refine one�s behaviour, decisions, and actions in performing the duty to the family, organization, and to the society. Academicians even feel that this subject should be introduced in high school level, in place of the moral instructions. Anna University is to be congratulated for having introduced this paper as a core subject for all the engineering students of B.E./B.Tech. As a teacher who enjoyed teaching this subject for the past two years, I ventured to write this book. This book amply covers the revised syllabus of Anna University. Besides the codes of ethics of Indian professional societies, detailed risk analysis, crisp case studies, short-answer questions, long-answer questions with hints have been added to sustain the interest of the students. I believe the student community and the teaching fraternity will enjoy using this book. The students may even refer this book in their professional career and development.

Unregistered

Re: Professional ethics and human values full notes ebook free download pdf

Nice site I think it will help me

Unregistered

chandan Kumar Rawani

Unregistered

these notes change aa future

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Erode

Send Friend Request

this forum is amazing... can get whatever I look for..