Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Integrated power supply using enginessssss

Sr. FaaDoO Engineer murugesh.royal's Avatar

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Tirupati

Send Friend Request

Pdf 32 Integrated power supply using enginessssss

There is an engine call Stirling engine ...
    It is an external combustion engine.........once think ...there is no combustion takes place inside the engine
    and even outside ...too we can omit by choosing the renewable sources like solar, wind power to start the engine
    and its is more efficient in cool areas...
    our ordinary ic engines won't start in cold areas ..but it can work at any temperaturessssss

I want to take it to available to all now am trying an experiment by this in solar power generation.....
    once i get..i will....keep here my reports.....
    as i know ..solar power generation by this is more efficient than ordinary way of generating power from solar energy
    and even to store electricity also i have the way...........
    here is an abstract.........

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      26.3 KB
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: Integrated power supply using enginessssss

Quote Originally Posted by murugesh.royal View Post
    There is an engine call Stirling engine ...It is an external combustion engine.........once think ...there is no combustion takes place inside the engineand even outside ...too we can omit by choosing the renewable sources like solar, wind power to start the engineand its is more efficient in cool areas...our ordinary ic engines won't start in cold areas ..but it can work at any temperaturessssss - dude , stirling engines is present in most books. clearly u have not given any useful info. for ur knowledge gas turbine brayton cycle engines are being used in power plants without much exhaust and high efficiency. but they are difficult to assemble, the storage of hot gases at high pressures reduces compactibility. and in fact it will take .a long time for solar heat to give energy to a gas cycle powered engine.I want to take it to available to all now am trying an experiment by this in solar power generation.....once i get..i will....keep here my reports.....as i know ..solar power generation by this is more efficient than ordinary way of generating power from solar energyand even to store electricity also i have the way...........here is an abstract.........
    dude , stirling engines is present in most books. clearly u have not given any useful info. for ur knowledge gas turbine brayton cycle engines are being used in power plants without much exhaust and high efficiency. but they are difficult to assemble, the storage of hot gases at high pressures reduces compactibility. and in fact it will take a long time for solar heat to give energy to a gas cycle powered engine

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Delhi

Send Friend Request

Re: Integrated power supply using enginessssss

nice information to be shared thanks