Gender: : Male
Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!
City : NasikSend Friend Request
- Work refers to an activity involving a force and movement in the direction of the force. A force of 20 newtons pushing an object 5 meters in the direction of the force does 100 joules of work.
- Energy is the capacity for doing work. You must have energy to accomplish work - it is like the "currency" for performing work. To do 100 joules of work, you must expend 100 joules of energy.
- Power is the rate of doing work or the rate of using energy, which are numerically the same. If you do 100 joules of work in one second (using 100 joules of energy), the power is 100 watts.
- Energy conversion technology notes ebook download pdf
- Solar thermal energy ebook download pdf | Solar thermal energy notes ebook download
- Energy storage via carbon neutral fuels notes ebook free download pdf
- Material and energy balance complete lecture notes ebook free download pdf
- Bio energy system engineering complete notes ebook free download pdf