List of Scholarships for Engineering Students 2011:-
Indian Oil Corporation Scholarships:-
450 scholarships for students of 10+ / ITI, Engineering, MBBS and MBA
Out of the total 450 scholarships, 250 scholarships for 10+/ ITI students will be on zonal basis @ Rs. 1000/- per month for two years under the Indian Oil Corporation Scholarships Scheme ..
Engineering (100) and MBBS (40) students will be awarded scholarships @ Rs. 2000/- per month for four years, while MBA (60) students shall be entitled to a scholarship amount of Rs.2000/- per month for a duration of two years under the Indian Oil Corporation Scholarships Scheme ..
As part of the scheme, special encouragement is being given to girl students, physically challenged students, and students from J and K as well as the Northeast States under the Indian Oil Corporation Scholarships Scheme ..
Indian-Oil-Corporation-Scholarships.html 450 Scholarships for Students of 10+/ITI, Engineering, MBBS, and MBA Courses Distribution of 250 scholarships for 10+/ITI will be as under and based on location of the school/College/Institute where admission has been taken in the academic year 2009-2010.
North Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Haryana, 50 Nos.
Himachal Pradesh and UT of Chandigarh East Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, West Bengal 50 Nos.
West Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Goa, UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu 50 Nos.
South Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry 50 Nos.
North Eastern Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, 40 Nos.
States, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim and Islands Lakshadweep, Minicoy, Aminidivi Islands etc.(Additional to East and South) Jammu and Kashmir Jammu and Kashmir 10 Nos.
200 scholarships will be for students pursuing 1st year of Engineering, MBBS and MBA courses on zonal merit basis. There will be only four zones, i.e., North, East, West and South for these three scholarships. JK will be considered in North zone, North Eastern States and Sikkim will be considered in East and Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy Aminidivi Islands will be considered in South zone for Engineering, MBBS MBA Scholarships. The candidates applying for scholarships in these three professional Streams must therefore quote North/ East / West / South zones only (as applicable) in their case.
ELIGIBILITY: Students pursuing full time courses in these streams studying in Schools/Colleges/Institutions/Universities recognized by MCI/AICTE/State Education Boards/ State Govt. / ICSC/CBSE/Central Govt./Association of Indian universities, shall be eligible to apply. The student should have bonafide admission in the 1st year of School/College/Institute/University in the academic year 2009-2010. Students of two year full time post graduate courses in Business Administration/Management recognized by Central/State Govt./Association of Indian universities and which are equivalent to MBA, are eligible for management stream scholarship. Students having confirmed admission in the first year of full time engineering degree course, MBBS, MBA and also 11th standard as well as those in the 1st year of 2 year ITI course are eligible to apply. In case of graduates, the average percentage of marks of all the academic years shall be treated as marks obtained by the candidate. Similarly in case of 10th/12th, if percentage of marks obtained is not mentioned by Board/University, percentage of marks obtained shall be calculated on total aggregate marks. Minimum eligibility percentage of marks for various categories will be as indicated above. Gross Joint income of the family of the candidate from all sources (during financial year 2008-2009) should not exceed Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only). Income certificate should be issued by Competent Revenue Authorities only. The marks obtained in the qualifying examination making the students eligible to seek admission in the respective first year of these courses will be considered for selection. Normalization of marks of applicant shall be done for Engg., MBBS MBA streams to bring parity of marking system within different Boards/ Universities/Institutions. Criterion for selection will be merit and family?s income. Wards of the employees of IOCL, its Joint Venture and Subsidiary companies and ACE Consultants are not eligible to apply.
AGE LIMIT: Minimum 15 years and maximum 30 years as on 1.9.2009. Persons born between 1.9.79 and 1.9.94 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
RESERVATION RELAXATION: Relaxation in the upper age limit is 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for physically challenged/physically handicapped candidates. 50% of the scholarships are reserved for SC/ST OBC candidates. In each stream/ category, 25% of scholarships are reserved for girl students and 10% for physically challenged/physically handicapped students. Only those listed in the central govt's OBC list will be considered against OBC quota. OBC candidates of state list and not covered by central govt's OBC list may apply against general quota.
APPLICATION: Candidates studying in 11th standard, 1st year of a 2 year ITI course, 1st year of Engineering degree, MBBS and MBA in the academic year 2009-2010 are to apply through Online Application Form by logging on to www.applicationnew.com/ioclscholar. Such candidates need not send application form by post.
In order to avoid Postal delay/loss in transit, Candidates are requested to fill the Online Application First. If for any reason candidate encounters any problem/difficulty in applying through Online System, the candidate should download the Application form containing unique Application Form No. printed on it. Candidates who are applying offline may use this application form number for all their future correspondence. Applications not in prescribed format (downloaded from the website) will be summarily rejected.
Once awarded the scholarships will be disbursed @ Rs. 2,000/- per month for 4 years in case of Engineering MBBS and 2 years for MBA courses; and @ Rs 1,000 per month for duration of 2 years in case of 10+ and ITI course. Duration of each course in no case be less than the duration of the scholarship. The scholarship will be suspended, if the scholar is not promoted to the next academic year. In case, the scholar is not promoted for the second time (in succession for 2 years during the entire course), the scholar will be taken off from the list of IOCL scholars and scholarship will be discontinued permanently. The performance of the scholar must be satisfactory during the entire duration of the course. The performance is to be certified by the Head /Principal/Dean/Director of the School/College/Institute /University. The top one scholar each from final year of Engineering, Medicine Management (who top their respective university exam) and top 10 scholars amongst final year of ITI 12th (who are able to achieve position amongst top ten in their respective Board) will be awarded bonus prize of Rs 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) each and invited to the annual day function of IndianOil Institute of Petroleum Management, Gurgaon, to receive the prize. The travel, board lodge expenses will be borne by IiPM/IOCL. A scholarship holder under this scheme will not hold any other scholarship/stipend from any other source. If awarded any other scholarship/stipend, the student can exercise his/her option for choosing the scholarship that he/she proposes to avail and inform awarding authority about the same. In case, the scholar opts for any other scholarship, he/she will have to refund the scholarship amount for the duration during which he/she is in receipt of the IOCL scholarship. There will be no obligation on part of IOCL to provide employment/vocational/summer training to any of the scholars, at any time/stage. IOCL reserves the right to reject any application as well as discontinue the scholarship at any time without giving any notice/ assigning any reason.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: Applications received later than 30th September 2009, will not be accepted. No correspondence on this subject will be entertained. IOCL shall not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit. No request in this regard will be entertained. Incomplete application form will be rejected. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi. The short listed candidates will be requested separately, by post, to forward their Caste/Date of Birth/Mark Sheet/family?s Income Certificate etc., duly authenticated by appropriate competent authority/civil authority for verification of documents and drawing up final merit list. However, in case the marks, income or any other information; declared at the time of initial application; is found incorrect during scrutiny; the candidature of such candidates shall be summarily rejected. Decision of IndianOil regarding Scholar?s selection shall be final and no correspondence on the selection process shall be entertained.
Bannari Amman Institute of Technology Scholarships:-
Bannari Amman Institute of Technology Scholarship will continue for each subsequent year on the condition that the student passes all subjects in the preceding year, with a total aggregate of not less than 80%.
Marks in +2 Maths, Physics and Chemistry - Scholarship
- Centum in all above 3 subjects - 100% Tuition Fee Waiver AND Annual Scholarship of Rs.25,000/-
- Centum in any above 2 subjects - 50% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Centum in any above 1 subject - 25% Tuition Fee Waiver
Applications are Invited for Bannari Amman Institute Of Technology Scholarships for Engineering college students :
- Scholarships for B.E Civil Engineering college Students india
- Scholarships for B.E Mechanical Engineering college Students india
- Scholarships for B.E Electrical and Electronics engineering college Students india
- Scholarships for B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering college Students india
- Scholarships for B.E Computer Science and Engineering college Students india
- Scholarships for B. Tech Information Technology college Students india
- Scholarships for B. Tech Biotechnology college Students india
- Scholarships for B. Tech Textile Technology college Students india
- Scholarships for B. Tech Textile Tech. Fashion Technology college Students india
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students:-
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Government of India has introduced a new Scholarship scheme titled “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students”, which will be implemented from the financial year 2008-09. A certain number of Scholarships under this scheme have been ear-marked for the students who have secured 80% and above in the Higher Secondary Examination, March 2008 conducted by this department and pursuing higher studies.
The scholarship will be given @ Rs.1000/- per month at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses and Rs.2000/- per month at Post graduation level. Students pursuing professional courses would get Rs.2000/- per month in the 4th and 5th year. The scholarship would be paid for 10 months in an academic year.
The award of scholarship shall be subject to the following conditions:-
1. The scholarship shall be awarded to the Indian nationals only.
2. The Undergraduate/Post graduate/Professional course are pursued in a recognized college/institution in India.
3. The student should have scored a minimum 80% of marks in the Higher Secondary Examinations, March 2008 conducted by the State Board of School Examinations, TamilNadu, Chennai – 6.
4. The students should belong to non-creamy layer as defined by the Department of Personnel and Training in their Notification No.36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT), dated 08.11.1993 and as modified vide their OM No.36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 09.03.2004 and as may be further modified from time to time and not availing of any other scholarship scheme.
5. The reservation would be applicable in terms of Central Reservation Policy and internal earmarking.
6. The scholarship will be distributed amongst Pass outs of the Science, Commerce and Humanities Streams in the ratio of 3:2:1 with equal number among boys and girls. Depending on the number of scholarship allotted to this Board, candidates who have secured the cut - off marks (as per the table below) in the Higher Secondary Course Certificate Examination, March 2008 conducted by the State Board of School Examinations, Tamil Nadu are being provisionally considered for award of “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students”.
The Hindu - Hitachi Scholarships for Technical Training :-
THE HINDU invites applications for Scholarship for technical training in JAPAN. This scholarships is from The Hindu In association with Hitachi Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, The number of Scholarships will be only three.
Selected trainees will be provided with return Economy Class air passage. Arrangements will also be made for free Boarding and Lodging for trainees in Japan, and to defray all expenses for travelling in Japan which may be considered necessary for their training. In addition, each trainee will be paid a monthly fixed allowance to cover his personal expenses.
Applications should be made in duplicate in the forms available on payments of Rs.5/- from offices of The Hindu given below THE HINDU, 859 560 Anna Salai , Chennai - 600 002, or the Branch offices of THE HINDU.
Candidates who must be Indian Citizens, schould not have completed 30 years of age on 31.03.2009 and should be in possession of the minimum Degree of B.E., or B.Sc.,(Engg.) or its equivalent from any recognised university. Candidates who have already had practical experience in the branches for which training is proposed to be given, will be given preference.
Candidates with at least one year's professional experience need apply. Those who were interviewed with previous years for the Scholarships need not apply again.
The Scholarships are tenable in Japan for principally six months commencing about July 2009. Trainees may have general training in one of the following product fields of Hitachi Ltd., (Hitachi) for Example
(1) Information Telecommunication System
(2) Power Industrial System
(3) Digital Media Products being subject to the convenience of each of Hitachi's establishments.
Trainees shall be, during their training,under the supervision and direction of Hitachi, which has full discretion on scope,mode,duration and place of establishment of their training. Training will not be available in the R and D activities of Hitachi. They will be subject to the rules and regulations and the discipline of the establishment to which they are posted.
Parents or guardians of selected candidates shall guarantee their good conduct and shall undertake to pay for their repatriation should their conduct be found unsatisfactory by Hitachi Ltd., or any, public authority in Japan or in case the selected candidates desire to discontinue their studies in Japan for any reason whatsover during the period of their scholarships.
Total No of Hindu Hitachi Scholarship is 3 Nos. Per Year.
ONGC Scholarships for SC ST students:-
ONGC offers 75 Scholarships for SC/ST students who are pursuing higher education in following disciplines: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd., ONGC Tel Bhavan, Dehradun, (U.P.) 248003 offers 75 Scholarships to SC/ST Students pursuing higher studies in Engineering, Geology, Geophysics and MBA.
Details of Scholarship: Discipline: Engineering Scholarships: 40 Nos. SC: 25, ST: 15
Discipline: Geology/ Geographic Scholarships: 25 Nos. SC: 17, ST: 08
Discipline: MBA Scholarships: 10 Nos SC: 07, ST: 03
Engineering I Year: Rs.12, 000/- , II Year: Rs.12, 000/- ,III Year: Rs.18, 000/- , IV Year: Rs.18, 000/-
Discipline: Geography/ Geophysics/ MBA , I Year: Rs.18, 000/- , II Year: Rs.18, 000/-
Eligibility for ONGC Scholarships Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) :
A) Candidate should be a student of 1st year of Graduate Engineering Course or 1st year of Masters Degree in Geology/ Geophysics/ MBA pursuing full time course at any I.I.T/ University/ Institutes recognized by the Govt. of India.
B) Candidate should have obtained 60% marks in 12th class for Engineering Discipline and in graduation for P.G. Courses as applicable or overall grade point average (OGPA) of 6.0 in 10 point?s scale of grading system.
C) Annual income of parents from all sources should not be more than 1.5 lakhs p.a. (i.e. Rs.12, 500/- per month). How to Apply for ONGC Scholarships Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) : :
The candidate fulfilling the above criteria may submit their typed application along with a recent passport size attested Photo affixed on the application, copy of mark sheets of 12th standard graduation as applicable, caste certificate and income certificate issued from the competent district revenue authorities not below the rank of Tehsildar should be either in English or Hindi as per the following format in order of sequence only. All certificates should be duly attested by the Head of the Institute.
Typed application completed in all respects on the above format duly filled in, certified and forwarded by the Head of the Institution be sent to the Manager (HR), SC/ST Cell, Room No. 5, ONGC, Tel Bhawan, Dehradun 248 003 (Uttrakhand) Incomplete and late application shall be rejected and no communication in this regard will be entertained.Similar Threads:
SAHU JAIN TRUST A philanthropic organisation Founded By SMT. RAMA JAIN & SAHU SHANTI PRASAD JAIN announces the 2011-2012 need-cum-merit based EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS In the following categories
(A) Inland Scholarship: for pursuing
(a) Technical Trade Courses including Computers Infotech.
(b) Professional Courses (like Engineering & Medical).
(c) Graduation, Post Graduation and other Courses. Existing recipients of Scholarship will have to apply again for continuance. Scholarship amount ranges from Rs. 150/- to Rs. 1,000/- per month. Last Date for Obtaining Application Forms - 20.7.2011
Last Date for Receipt of Completed Forms by the Trust - 30.7.2011
1- The Young India Fellowship
About The Young India Fellowship(YIF)
The Young India Fellowship (YIF) seeks to select 50 exceptional students from around India in a one-year residential postgraduate programme to be offered in our nation's capital, Delhi. The YIF is a fully funded programme that aims to groom young women and men who will lead India through the 21st century. The programme is designed and delivered in collaboration with University of Pennsylvania’ s School of Engineering and Applied Science. Through its faculty, teaching systems and design, the programme offers a combination of a wide-ranging exposure to diversity, practical experience and exposure to practitioners, classes by pre-eminent scholars and those who have ‘ made a difference’ – somewhere to something and someone - and mentoring by inspiring role models who bring it all together.
The YIF programme is open to:
• All Indian nationals
• Students who are in the final year of their undergraduate degree
• Students who are in the final year of a postgraduate programme provided that they enrolled in the programme immediately after completing their undergraduate degree
• Graduates who have worked for not more than two years
• Applicants from all disciplines, regardless of their area of specialisation at the undergraduate level. Applicants from all languages of undergraduate instruction (English, Hindi, regional language) who have proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English.
Some of the highlights of the programme are as follows:
* Conceived and supported by inspiring role models; individuals who display the rare combination of professional success with personal credibility and intellectual thought leadership
* Designed as a programme that offers an opportunity to ‘ experience a difference’ followed by an opportunity to ‘ make a difference’ .
* A globally unrivalled curriculum for the YIF, which brings together a multidisciplinary set of core, perspective-building and capability-building courses, well beyond the norm of existing educational programmes
* A faculty consisting of the world’ s leading scholars, who are universally lauded for their inspirational teaching. The uniqueness offered by a diverse array of the best and brightest teachers under one roof over the course of a single year
* The first Ivy League university tie-up for any programme in India. (The YIF is in collaboration with the University of Pennsylvania’ s School of Engineering and Applied Science)
* Support and opportunities for Fellows extend beyond the completion of the programme. YIFs will receive lifelong mentoring and advice from leaders they choose in their area of interest
* Being a fully funded programme, no financial constraints limit applicants. With the tuition, board and lodging taken care of, all the applicants need to bring to the programme are their abilities and the desire to make a lasting impact.
Students can apply for the scholarship online or alternately can also download the application form. To know more about selection criteria, curriculum, faculty, mentors and application instructions please visit the following web site: www.youngindiafellowship.com
2- Ramanujan Fellowships
Nominations are invited for the 'Ramanujan Fellowships' recently instituted by the Government of India. The fellowship is meant for brilliant scientists and engineers from all over the world to take up scientific research positions in India, especially those scientists who want to return to India from abroad. The fellowships are scientist-specific and very selective. The Ramanujan Fellows could work in any of the scientific institutions and universities in the country and they would be eligible for receiving regular research grants through the extramural funding schemes of various S&T agencies of the Government of India.
All areas of science (in the broadest terms) will be covered by this fellowship. ELIGIBILITY i) The fellowship is open to brilliant scientists and engineers from all over the world who are below the age of 60 years. ii) The applicant should possess a higher degree or equivalent, such as Ph.D. in Science/Engineering, Masters in Engineering or Technology/MD in Medicine, etc. and have adequate professional experience. iii) These Fellowships are very selective and only those who have a proven/outstanding tract-record as evident from their research publications and recognitions would be eligible. iv) The candidate has to opt for either this fellowship or his present position/fellowship, if any.
The duration of the fellowship will be initially for five years.
NATURE OF SUPPORT:
* The value of the fellowship will be Rs. 50,000 per month for the first 3 years of the fellowship and will be increased to Rs. 60,000 per month during the last two years.
* Each Fellow will, in addition, receive a contingency of Rs. 5.00 lakh per annum for conferences and other expenses
* The Ramanujan Fellows will be eligible for receiving regular research grants through the extramural funding schemes of various S&T agencies of the Government of India.
METHODOLOGY FOR SELECTION
* The scientists can choose to work at any S&T institution including University Departments or other academic Institutions and National Laboratories in India, provided the Institution at which they wish to pursue research is willing to provide the necessary R&D, administrative and basic infrastructural support to facilitate research.
* The availability of Ramanujan Fellowships will be advertised by various academic and research Institutions on their websites in order to receive applications from interested scientists and technologists. The Institutions will subsequently submit their recommended nominations to the Department of Science & Technology. Institutions may consider setting up appropriate mechanisms to scrutinize and recommend the nominations.
* Individual scientists and technologists can also approach the institutions for hosting them for the Fellowship and forwarding their nominations to DST for the Fellowship
* Selection of Ramanujan Fellows will be made periodically by an empowered Search-cum-Selection Committee specially appointed for the purpose.
* The nominations of scientists and technologists by the Institutions would be received throughout the year. There is, thus, no last date for this scheme.
All nominations may be sent to :
Dr Praveer Asthana
Department of Science & Technology
Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road
New Delhi 110 016.
For Application Format and Other details please http://www.serc-dst.org/ramanujan_felloship.htm
3- J C BOSE NATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS
Nominations are invited for the JC Bose National Fellowships, newly instituted by the Government of India. The fellowship is meant to recognize active scientists and engineers for their outstanding performance and contributions. The Department of Science & Technology will administer this scheme. The fellowships are scientist-specific and very selective.
All areas of science (in the broadest terms) will be covered by this fellowship.
* The fellowship is open to Indian Nationals residing in India who are below the age of 60 years.
* The applicant should possess a higher degree or equivalent: namely Ph.D. in Science/Engineering, Masters in Engineering or Technology/MD in Medicine, etc. and must have carried out several years of work in the specific area.
* These Fellowships are meant for those who have a proven track-record as evident from their research publications and recognitions.
* The candidate must have a regular position in an Institute /Organization and should be engaged in research. If he /she is availing any other fellowship, he/she will have to opt for only one of the fellowships.
DURATION: The duration of the fellowship will be initially for five years.
NATURE OF SUPPORT:
* The value of the fellowship will be Rs. 20,000 per month in addition to regular income.
* In addition, each Fellow will receive a contingency of Rs. 5.00 lakh per annum for conferences and other expenses.
* The JC Bose National Fellows would be eligible for regular research grants through the extramural funding schemes of various S&T agencies of the Government of India.
METHODOLOGY FOR SELECTION
* The Institution in which the candidate is working would provide the necessary R&D, administrative and basic infrastructural support for research.
* The candidate will continue to work at the place of his employment.
* The availability of JC Bose Fellowships will be advertised by various academic and research Institutions on their websites in order to receive applications from the interested scientists and engineers. The Institutions will subsequently submit their recommended nominations to the Department of Science & Technology. Institutions may consider setting up appropriate mechanisms to scrutinize and recommend the nominations.
* Individual scientists and engineers can also approach the institutions for forwarding their nominations to DST for the Fellowship.
* Selection of JC Bose Fellows will be made periodically by an empowered Search-cum-Selection Committee specially appointed for the purpose.
* The nominations of scientists and technologists by the Institutions would be received throughout the year. There is, thus, no last date for this Scheme.
All nominations may be sent to :
Dr Praveer Asthana
Department of Science & Technology
Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road
New Delhi 110 016.
For Application Format and other details please click http://www.serc-dst.org/jc_bose_fellowship.htm
Gender: : Male
City : NagpurSend Friend Request
really nice info.
Do u happen to know any seniors who have got any of these scholarships?? Want to know more about their experience.....
Gender: : Male
City : ChennaiSend Friend Request
thnx mate its really a good info
UGC Scholarships to Students via Banks
Every year thousands of students win University Grants Commission (UGC) sponsored scholarships, but the sad part is that, many a time scholarship winners are not able to get their scholarship amount. This has become one of the major reasons for number of students to drop out from their studies. Financial constraint mars their dream of pursuing high education.
To overcome this problem, UGC has decided to slash down the red-tapism rampant in the country’s university management, this will for sure allow thousands of scholarships winners to get scholarship amount on time.
Currently, the Commission transfers the scholarship amount to the universities and then the universities are required to authenticate the eligibility of the student for the particular scholarship. Some scholarships that are being offered by UGC are:
-Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship
-Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2010-2012, India
Usually the time taken by the universities for reviewing is quite long, thus leading to delay in disbursements of scholarships fund.
The commission has already met Canara bank and soon will meet other leading banks for tie –ups. Bank Accounts will open for all the scholarship winners and students can directly access money from those accounts.
Under this new plan the University Grants Commission will transfer the scholarship fund to the banks, who will further verify whether the student is meeting up the criteria for getting the scholarship.
UGC will be paying banks for this service and banks are likely to benefit with this proposal as their deposit base for other investments and loans will expand with the scholarship money.
Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Thanks [MENTION=381]Manoj[/MENTION] for sharing all these SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ENGINEERING STUDENTS
Gender: : Male
City : JalandharSend Friend Request
it is good scholarship
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
City : Hyderabad/SecundrabadSend Friend Request
hiiii iam studying btech in aeronautics,3rd year in andhra pradesh,iam bc canditatei would like to know for which scholarship i was eligible.....
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electronics Engineering
City : MumbaiSend Friend Request
nice work there is nothing mention about marks hw much it required
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electronics Engineering
City : JabalpurSend Friend Request
hello friends, i am a BTECH 1st year student at IIITDM, JABALPUR. i am getting very useful informations with the help of FaaDoOEngineers.com.
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : BhubaneshwarSend Friend Request
Direct speech repeats, or quotes, the exact words spoken. When we use direct speech in writing, we place the words spoken between inverted commas ("....") and there is no change in these words. We may be reporting something that's being said NOW (for example a telephone conversation), or telling someone later about a previous conversation.
Reported speech is usually used to talk about the past, so we normally change the tense of the words spoken. We use reporting verbs like 'say', 'tell', 'ask', and we may use the word 'that' to introduce the reported words. Inverted commas are not used.