Gender: : Female
Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Aspirants looking forward to take admission in one of the india's finest deemed university VIT, kindly take note that university has announced the exam dates for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE), which will be conducted in April 2013. The VITEEE will be a computer based test conducted from Monday, April 15, 2013 to Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
VITEEE is an entrance exam conducted by VIT University for admission to B.Tech programs with specializations in Biotech, Bioinfo, Biomed, Civil, CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, IT, Mech, Mech (Energy), Mech (Chemical), Mech (Auto), Production & IEoffered at Vellore and Chennai campuses for the commencing session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for VITEEE 2013
- The applicant for admission should be a resident/non-resident Indian national.
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE-2013 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2013, in any one of the following qualifying examinations:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi); The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi).
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for VITEEE 2013
Paper Pattern for VITEEE 2013
Last date for receipt of completed application forms: Thursday, February 28, 2013.
Date of VITEEE exam: Monday, April 15, 2013 to Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
Last edited by ajaytopgun; 3rd April 2014 at 02:34 PM.