Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
The Fee structure for JEE MAINS examination vary from candidate to candidate who fall under different categories.
JEE ADVANCED 2013 Application Form Fee:
Rs.1800/- general category
Rs.900/- for SC, ST, PD
No fee for all female candidates
For candidates appearing from Dubai centre, the fees will be US$ 200
The requisite fee has to be deposited between 8th and 13th May, 2013 in any branch of State Bank of India having Core Banking Services.
The last date to register for JEE ADVANCED 2013 is 13th May,2013
Process of Payment of Registration Fees:
To pay the registration fees for JEE (Advanced) – 2013, a candidate needs to follow the following steps:
- Fill up the online registration form completely.
- On completion of registration process the bank payment challan will be generated.
- Print the generated challan.
- Make the payment against the generated challan at any branch of State Bank of Indian (SBI) having Core Banking Solution (CBS).
- Get the counterpart of the challan endorsed by the bank.
- necessary documents viz.Send through speed post the photocopy of the challan along with the
- Class X mark sheet (if DoB is not mentioned in it then you have to send a DoB certificate)
- Class XII mark sheet if available; otherwise the declaration form mentioning that you will submit the mark list before 30th Sep 2013 (Monday)
- caste certificate as applicable;
- PD certificate as applicable and send all of them to the zonal IIT under which you have registered.