Gender: : Female
Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Geneva Law School and Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Switzerland invites application for for MIDS-Managed Scholarships 2013. For those students who are unable to secure their own sources of funding, the MIDS program may be in a position to offer the generous support of select donors through a limited number of Scholarships for the ten-month period of residency and schooling.
Tuition fee for 2013-14 is CHF 25'000.
To confirm their admission to the LL.M program, students must pay a non-refundable deposit of CHF 500 by 30 March 2013, credited toward tuition upon arrival.
The remaining tuition fees are payable in three installments according to the following schedule:
3 June 2013 CHF 2'500.00
2 September 2013 CHF 11'000.00
1 November 2013 CHF 11'000.00
For details on Scholarships, visit
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online.
Application deadline: Friday, February 01, 2013.
For more details and application form: visit
- Applications invited for International Scholarships 2013 by University of Westminster
- Applications invited for MBA Regional Scholarships 2013 by Lancaster University, UK
- Applications invited for Graduate Scholarships 2013 by SNAME, US
- Applications invited for Undergraduate LLB Scholarships 2013 by Birmingham Law School
- Applications invited for Dr. Manmohan Singh PhD scholarships 2013