Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: NIT Warangal Btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

BOND FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Delhi

Send Friend Request

Information NIT Warangal Btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

NIT Warangal Btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities: Click Here

NIT Warangal Year of Establishment: [/B]1959.

NIT Warangal Affiliation: Deemed Government Institute.

NIT Warangal Mode Of Admission: JEE Mains.

NIT Warangal Cut Off 2012: (The ranks mentioned are AIEEE 2012 ranks)

Quota Institute Name Branch name Cut Off 2012
    AI National Institute of Technology, Warangal Bio Technology 15603
    HS National Institute of Technology, Warangal Bio Technology 17237
    AI National Institute of Technology, Warangal Chemical Engineering Technology 8199
    HS National Institute of Technology, Warangal Chemical Engineering Technology 9914
    AI National Institute of Technology, Warangal Civil Engineering 6642
    HS National Institute of Technology, Warangal Civil Engineering 7909
    AI National Institute of Technology, Warangal Computer Science & Engineering 2577
    HS National Institute of Technology, Warangal Computer Science & Engineering 4949
    AI National Institute of Technology, Warangal Electrical & Electronics Engineering 3904
    HS National Institute of Technology, Warangal Electrical & Electronics Engineering 5385
    AI National Institute of Technology, Warangal Electronics & Communication Engineering 2567
    HS National Institute of Technology, Warangal Electronics & Communication Engineering 3824
    AI National Institute of Technology, Warangal Mechanical Engineering 3540
    HS National Institute of Technology, Warangal Mechanical Engineering 5735
    AI National Institute of Technology, Warangal Metallurgical Engineering 11640
    HS National Institute of Technology, Warangal Metallurgical Engineering 13842

NIT Warangal Branches In Engineering:
    • Civil Engineering
    • Electrical and Electronics Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Electronics and Communication Engineering
    • Chemical Engineering
    • Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
    • Computer Science and Engineering
    • BioTech Engineering

NIT Warangal Fee Structure For Engineering 2013:

Admission fee Rs. 3000
    One-time student service fee Rs.5,000
    Refundable deposit Rs. 5,000
    Semester fees
    Academic Rs 25,000
    Other facilities & services Rs 5,000
    Total payable at the time of admission (for day scholar)Rs. 43,000

NIT Warangal Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013:

Refundable security Rs5,000
    Hostel fee (Annual) Rs 10,000
    Hostel & Mess Establishment charges (Annual) Rs 8,000
    Mess Advance Rs. 2,500
    Total additional sum payable for hostel facilities Rs. 25,500

NIT Warangal Engineering Placements 2012:

Branch Class size Total pleased
    Chemical Engineering 34 29
    Civil Engineering 41 39
    Computer Science & Engineering 75 63
    Electronics & Communications 77 67
    Mechanical Engineering 66 55
    Metallurgical Materials Engineering 57 49

NIT Warangal Campus & Intra Facilities:
    Campus: National Institute of Technology Warangal is an institute which provides quality education in a diverse and multi-cultural environment . It imparts state of the art training to students to make them competent and inspired engineers. The Institute not only celebrates the power of knowledge, cultivates vision and encourages new ideas, but also inculcates human values and builds up an awareness about the self as well as the society around us.

Central library: The Central Library supports the teaching and research programmes of the Institute and provides facilities for general reading and disseminates information according to the requirement of the users. It is housed in a separate building with a plinth area of 4000 sq. mtrs. It has around 1,43,254 books, back volumes, technical pamphlets, standards, CD-ROMS, Video Cassettes etc. The total cost of the books is Rs. 5.65 crores and it receives 210 Jourals, 121 Indian and 89 Foreign at a cost of Rs. 5.64 lakhs. It also receives 2000 on-line Journals through INDEST set-up by MHRD, Govt. of India.
    The services and operations in the Central Library are fully computerized. The database of entire Library acquisitions was created using LIBSYS software and it works under NT environment. The main server is Xeon Server-Dual CPU (DELL PE 2900).

NIT WarangalHostel & Mess Facilities:
    The Institute has excellent residential facilities for all the students admitted to the various courses. There are sixteen hostel blocks (halls of residence) for men and two for women.

Hostel administration is managed by a Chief Warden and a team of Wardens drawn from the faculty and appointed by the Director on a tenure basis. Hostel Advisory Council headed by the Director is responsible for major policy decisions with respect to the hostel administration. Hostel Executive Committee takes decisions on routine matters. Students have representation on both the administrative bodies. Hostel office has full-fledged supporting staff and other workers.

Address: Warangal – 506004 Andra Pradesh, INDIA.

Campus Virtual Tour:

Attached Thumbnails
    1.JPG  
    Last edited by ajaytopgun; 13th June 2014 at 02:13 PM.

Re: NIT Warangal Btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Sir,
    I am from Haryana and and i have secured 95.6 % Marks in CBSE and 160 marks in JEE Mains.I belong to general category.Can I get admission In this NIT ?

Thankyou

Re: NIT Warangal Btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Quote Originally Posted by aashishrockzz4 View Post
    Sir,
    I am from Haryana and and i have secured 95.6 % Marks in CBSE and 160 marks in JEE Mains.I belong to general category.Can I get admission In this NIT ?

Thankyou
    Your rank would be approx 17000.... with this rank u can't get any branch in nit warangal but u should try for nit kurukshetra... All the best

Hi
    I got 175 marks in jee mains and 87.4% in ISC board.
    Category-general ; state- U.P.
    which NITs can i get in mech/electrical/civil branches....?

Your rank would be under 19000..... With this rank u can't get mnnit allahabad so just try for anothe nits....

Hello Sir....I got 7117 AIR rank and 1459 home state rank (Andhra pradesh) can i get admission into NIT WARANGAL??? ...may i knw which branches are best in NIT WARNAGAL????..and which nit are BEST in India other than NIT WARNAGAL???

Quote Originally Posted by sanjaymedichetty View Post
    Hello Sir....I got 7117 AIR rank and 1459 home state rank (Andhra pradesh) can i get admission into NIT WARANGAL??? ...may i knw which branches are best in NIT WARNAGAL????..and which nit are BEST in India other than NIT WARNAGAL???
    You can get civil in nit warangal and it is the best nit so u'll never find the better option than that

Sir, My AIR 152400 and Category rank is 6052, I belong to SC category. I am from chhattisgarh, can i get admission in NIT Nagpur with mechanical branch??
    Please reply, thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by adarshhumne45597 View Post
    Sir, My AIR 152400 and Category rank is 6052, I belong to SC category. I am from chhattisgarh, can i get admission in NIT Nagpur with mechanical branch??
    Please reply, thankyou
    With this rank u can only get nit raipur but very less chances for getting mech so try for other branches also

sir,I am from andhrapradesh and I got AIR 4468 ,category rank 3718 , state rank 943 and i belong to general category,which branch do i get in nit warangal and suratkhal?
    Last edited by Manjari Datta Macha; 5th July 2013 at 12:17 PM.

Sir i am from west bengal. My category(sc)rank is 1949 and all india rank is 65686. Can i get chance in nit warangal in cse? Please reply.

My obc category rank is 4456 can i get 'cs' or 'information tech'at any top nit say warangal , allahbad, suratkal or at iiit allahbad , dtu , nsit etc
    what should be my priority
    is cs at nit kurukshetra which im sure i'll get (home state) any good ??
    please reply
    great dilemma

Quote Originally Posted by Manjari Datta Macha View Post
    sir,I am from andhrapradesh and I got AIR 4468 ,category rank 3718 , state rank 943 and i belong to general category,which branch do i get in nit warangal and suratkhal?
    Superb Rank. With this rank u can get any branch in nit warangal so just go for it

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by saorav saha View Post
    Sir i am from west bengal. My category(sc)rank is 1949 and all india rank is 65686. Can i get chance in nit warangal in cse? Please reply.
    No u can't get cse, only u can get is chemical branch

Hey.
    I have been selected for chemical eng in warangal.
    I wanted to know about the dress code. Is it formal or informal?
    Pls reply quickly

Sir, I am getting 168 marks in JEE Mains 2014 and my CBSE boards Percentage is 94%.
    I am in General Category, and my state is - Uttar Pradesh.
    I want ECE Branch. My preferred colleges are MNNIT Allahabad, MNIT Jaipur, NIT Delhi, NIT Kurukshetra, IIIT Allahabad.

Sir, please tell which college among above can i get with ECE branch and also tell which college is best for ece.