Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: NIT Calicut btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

BOND FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Delhi

Send Friend Request

Information NIT Calicut btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	21887

NIT Calicut Year of Establishment:

NIT Calicut Affiliation: Deemed Government Institute.

NIT Calicut Mode Of Admission: JEE Mains.

NIT Calicut Cut Off 2012: (The ranks mentioned are AIEEE 2012 ranks)

Quota Institute Name Branch name Cut Off 2012
    AI National Institute of Technology, Calicut Bio Technology 16751
    HS National Institute of Technology, Calicut Bio Technology 23046
    AI National Institute of Technology, Calicut Chemical Engineering \ Technology 13101
    HS National Institute of Technology, Calicut Chemical Engineering \ Technology 20940
    AI National Institute of Technology, Calicut Civil Engineering 12303
    HS National Institute of Technology, Calicut Civil Engineering 18870
    AI National Institute of Technology, Calicut Computer Science & Engineering 6869
    HS National Institute of Technology, Calicut Computer Science & Engineering 16440
    AI National Institute of Technology, Calicut Electrical & Electronics Engineering 8421
    HS National Institute of Technology, Calicut Electrical & Electronics Engineering 13984
    AI National Institute of Technology, Calicut Electronics & Communication Engineering 5949
    HS National Institute of Technology, Calicut Electronics & Communication Engineering 12222
    AI National Institute of Technology, Calicut Engineering Physics 11763
    HS National Institute of Technology, Calicut Engineering Physics 19985
    AI National Institute of Technology, Calicut Mechanical Engineering 5953
    HS National Institute of Technology, Calicut Mechanical Engineering 10005
    AI National Institute of Technology, Calicut Production Engineering 13629
    HS National Institute of Technology, Calicut Production Engineering 18181

NIT Calicut Branches In Engineering:
    • Computer Science & Engineering
    • Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    • Electronics & Communication Engineering
    • Instrumentation & Control Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
    • Production Engineering
    • Chemical Engineering
    • Civil Engineering

NIT Calicut Fee Structure For Engineering 2013:

Total fees payable at the time of admission INR 42,702

NIT Calicut Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: INR 12,000/- Per Year.

NIT Calicut Engineering Placements 2012:

Branch
    No of eligible students
    No of Students placed
    Placement %
    Average Salary (LPA)
    Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
    100%
    Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
    100%
    Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
    94%
    Mechanical Engineering (ME)
    100%
    Production Engineering (PE)
    91%
    Civil Engineering (Civil)
    87%
    Chemical Engineering (CHE)
    93%
    Total

NIT Calicut Campus & Intra Facilities:
    Campus:set in align=lepta picturesque landscape at the foothills of the Western Ghats, National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is located about 22 kilometers north-east of Calicut City. National Institute of Technology Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of parliament(Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institute of technology Act 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on 5th June,2007. The provision of the Act have come into force with effect from 15th August,2007 as per Notification S.O.1384(E) dated 9th August, 2007 of the MHRD(Dept. of Higher Education),New Delhi. As per the provision of the said Act, this Institution runs on non profitable basis.

Central library:Central Library at National Institute of Technology Calicut, Kerala State, India, offers its services to about 8000 users comprising undergraduate, post graduate students and research scholars of different branches of Engineering and Faculty and Staff from various departments of the institute and Neighboring Institutions. The NITC Library underwent considerable modernisation over the past decade in terms of traditional holdings, back volume collections, digital resources, electronic databases etc.

NIT Calicut Hostel & Mess Facilities:
    NIT Calicut has totally thirteen hostels including four PG Hostels and one Ladies’ Hostel. The boys’ hostels are situated close to the academic area, while ladies’ hostel is within the residential campus. Total number of inmates of NITC Hostels is nearly 2906. Apart from the mess in every hostel a mini canteen is also available in the hostel premises. STD/ISD facilities are available in almost all hostels. Students are permitted to use own computers in their rooms. Facilities for recreation are also provided in all the hostels.

NIT Calicut Address: Dr. R. Vijaya Kumar, Chairperson , Under Graduate Admissions , NITC, NIT Campus P.O, Calicut – 673601, India.

NIT Calicut Campus Virtual Tour:

Re: NIT Calicut btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Sir,
    I am from Haryana and and i have secured 95.6 % Marks in CBSE and 160 marks in JEE Mains.I belong to general category.Can I get admission In this NIT ?

Thankyou

Re: NIT Calicut btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Quote Originally Posted by aashishrockzz4 View Post
    Sir,
    I am from Haryana and and i have secured 95.6 % Marks in CBSE and 160 marks in JEE Mains.I belong to general category.Can I get admission In this NIT ?

Thankyou
    Your rank will be around 17000....