Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

123 LastLast

Thread: NIT Kurukshetra btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus faciliti

BOND FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Delhi

Send Friend Request

Information NIT Kurukshetra btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus faciliti

NIT Kurukshetra btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities Click Here:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	21933

NIT Kurukshetra Year of Establishment:

NIT Kurukshetra Affiliation: Deemed Government Institute.

NIT Kurukshetra Mode Of Admission: JEE Mains.

NIT Kurukshetra Cut Off 2012:
    (The ranks mentioned are AIEEE 2012 ranks)

Quota Institute Name Branch name Cut Off 2012
    AI National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Civil Engineering 11939
    HS National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Civil Engineering 14985
    AI National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Computer Engineering 5876
    HS National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Computer Engineering 8638
    AI National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Electrical Engineering 10136
    HS National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Electrical Engineering 13813
    AI National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Electronics & Communication Engineering 7458
    HS National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Electronics & Communication Engineering 10299
    AI National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Industrial Engineering and Management 15234
    HS National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Industrial Engineering and Management 16736
    AI National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Information Technology 11715
    HS National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Information Technology 14396
    AI National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Mechanical Engineering 7818
    HS National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Mechanical Engineering 11410

NIT Kurukshetra Branches In Engineering:
    • Electronics & Communication Engineering
    • Computer Engineering
    • Information Technology
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Industrial Engineering & Management
    • Electric Engineering
    • Civil Engineering

NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For Engineering 2013:

B.Tech. (Rs.)
    Tuition Fee 6000/- (Per Sem)
    Students Related Activity Fee 2950/- (Per Sem)
    Alumni Association Fee 250/- (Up to II Sem)
    Contribution Towards Corpus Fund 16000/- (At the time of admission only)
    Institution Security 4000/- (At the time of admission only)
    Seat Rent 1000/- (Per Sem)
    Total (A) 30,200/-

NIT Kurukshetra Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: INR 8,500/- Per Year.

NIT Kurukshetra Engineering Placements 2012:

DISCIPLINE COMPANIES CONDUCTED INTERVIEWS JOBS OFFERED
    CSE 24 63
    ECE 29 119
    MECHANICAL 42 153
    ELECTRICAL 33 107
    CIVIL 28 72

NIT Kurukshetra Campus & Intra Facilities:
    Campus: The campus extends over an area of 300 acres imaginatively laid down on a picturesque landscape. It presents a spectacle of harmony in architecture and natural beauty. The campus has been organized into three functional sectors:
    • Hostels for the students
    • Instructional buildings
    • Residential sector for the staff

Hostels for students are located towards Eastern side of the campus in the form of cluster. Three story buildings of hostels provide comfortable accommodation and pleasing environment to students. The instructional buildings have been located between the two residential sectors in order to reduce walking distance. A full fledged health center manned by qualified doctors, a Post Office and a branch of the State Bank of India are located at convenient points on the Campus

Central library:
    The Institute has six boys and two girls hostels. Five boys hostels with a capacity of 250 each are for B.Tech students and one 150 seater post graduate hostel accommodates M.Tech. students and research scholars. Three of the five boys’ hostels for undergraduate students have triple seater rooms whereas the remaining two are single seaters. All the rooms in Post-graduate hostel are single seaters.
    All the rooms in the hostels have been provided with furniture and ceiling fans. Each hostel is a self contained unit with its own co-operative mess and common room. Common room facilities include newspapers, magazines, indoor games and a color television set. In each hostel i-net centers have been opened where residents can avail internet facilities free of cost. Each student is expected to respond to the role assigned to him/her in the community life of the hostel.

NIT Kurukshetra Hostel & Mess Facilities:
    The Institute has six boys and two girls hostels. Five boys hostels with a capacity of 250 each are for B.Tech students and one 150 seater post graduate hostel accommodates M.Tech. students and research scholars. Three of the five boys’ hostels for undergraduate students have triple seater rooms whereas the remaining two are single seaters. All the rooms in Post-graduate hostel are single seaters.

The two girls hostels have total capacity (150 + 200) to accommodate 350 girl students. These hostels have single, double and triple seated rooms. All the rooms in the hostels have been provided with furniture and ceiling fans. Each hostel is a self contained unit with its own co-operative mess and common room. Common room facilities include newspapers, magazines, indoor games and a colour television set. In each hostel i-net centers have been opened where residents can avail internet facilities free of cost. Each student is expected to respond to the role assigned to him/her in the community life of the hostel.

NIT Kurukshetra Address: National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra – 136119 Haryana (India).

NIT Kurukshetra Campus Virtual Tour:

Last edited by ajaytopgun; 13th June 2014 at 02:54 PM.

Re: NIT Kurukshetra btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus faciliti

with 202 marks in general and outside category..........can i get cse here?...what is the average package?

Re: NIT Kurukshetra btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus faciliti

Quote Originally Posted by saksham saxena View Post
    with 202 marks in general and outside category..........can i get cse here?...what is the average package?
    Hello,
    What is your 12th percentage??

89.8%...............in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by saksham saxena View Post
    89.8%...............in 2012
    Dude your approx rank would be 6000+........ And according to me you have 80% chances to get cse here in 5th round.......

hey i have got 202 in jee mains . im in general category and state quta . do i have a chance of getting in cse . board 88% expected

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer Fodu Godara's Avatar

Branch: : Electrical Engineering

City : Hisar

Send Friend Request

My expected marks in JEE-MAIN 2013 are 151 & got 84.4% in C.B.S.E.. I'm from Haryana. I'ld prefer CS, MECH, CIVIL, ECE, EE. Would I get NIT KURUKSHETRA?

Quote Originally Posted by Fodu Godara View Post
    My expected marks in JEE-MAIN 2013 are 151 & got 84.4% in C.B.S.E.. I'm from Haryana. I'ld prefer CS, MECH, CIVIL, ECE, EE. Would I get NIT KURUKSHETRA?
    Hi,
    Your approx rank will be around 32000......... Your rank is quite high for any nit ...... so u should try for private clgs....

Quote Originally Posted by arnavdon View Post
    hey i have got 202 in jee mains . im in general category and state quta . do i have a chance of getting in cse . board 88% expected
    Hey,
    According to me your rank will be around 7000........... And because of your domicile quota u can easily get any branch in NIT Kurukshetra ... so all the best

hey, i have got 198 marks in jeemains to go with 80.6% in CBSE 12th. belong to general category from UP. do i have any chance of branches like CSE and ME (which i don't think i'll get) or ECE or EE.

180 marks in jee main 88% ini cbse do i have a chance? i'm from haryana

Quote Originally Posted by akash_gooner View Post
    Hey,
    With this score your approx rank would be around 20000..... Your chances to get any branch here are very less so just try for another clgs.... do you have any category quota ???

Hi,
    Your rank would be around 20000.................... With this score u have very less chances to get any branch in nit kurukshetra even if u have domicile quota...... Do you have any domicile quota??

Quote Originally Posted by Ishita khanna View Post
    Hi,
    Your rank would be around 20000.................... With this score u have very less chances to get any branch in nit kurukshetra even if u have domicile quota...... Do you have any domicile quota??
    yes, i have a domicile quota for NIT Kurukshetra. What are my chances for I&M

yes, i have a domicile quota for NIT Kurukshetra. What are my chances for I&M
    With this rank u can't get any branch here even with domicile quota.... so just try for any anothe nit ... all the best

123 LastLast