Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: NIT Jamshedpur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie

BOND FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Delhi

Send Friend Request

Information NIT Jamshedpur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	21934

NIT Jamshedpur Year of Establishment:

NIT Jamshedpur Affiliation: Deemed Government Institute.

NIT Jamshedpur Mode Of Admission: JEE Mains.

NIT Jamshedpur Cut Off 2012:
    (The ranks mentioned are AIEEE 2012 ranks)

Quota Institute Name Branch name Cut Off 2012
    AI National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Civil Engineering 14549
    HS National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Civil Engineering 19782
    AI National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Computer Science & Engineering 13191
    HS National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Computer Science & Engineering 20248
    AI National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Electrical & Electronics Engineering 12661
    HS National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Electrical & Electronics Engineering 15826
    AI National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Electronics & Communication Engineering 12800
    HS National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Electronics & Communication Engineering 18059
    AI National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Mechanical Engineering 10413
    HS National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Mechanical Engineering 13896
    AI National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 19379
    HS National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 23327
    AI National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Production & Industrial Engineering 16322
    HS National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Production & Industrial Engineering 23092

NIT Jamshedpur Branches In Engineering:
    • Civil Engineering
    • Computer Applications
    • Computer Science and Engineering
    • Electrical and Electronics Engineering
    • Electronics and Communication Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Metallurgical and Material Engineering
    • Production Engineering and Management
    NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure For Engineering 2013:

Admission fee Rs. 3,000
    One-time student service fee Rs. 5,000
    Refundable deposit Rs. 5,000
    Semester fees
    Academic Rs. 25,000
    Other facilities & services Rs. 5,000
    Total payable at the time of admission (for day scholar)Rs. 43,000

Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013:

Refundable security Rs. 5,000
    Hostel fee (Annual) Rs. 10,000
    Hostel & Mess Establishment charges (Annual) Rs. 8,000
    Mess Advance Rs. 2,500
    Total additional sum payable for hostel facilities Rs. 25,500

NIT Jamshedpur Engineering Placements 2012:
    Civil Engineering
    No of students(eligible) No of offers Average salary Highest Salary Lowest Salary
    29 30 3.75(lpa) 6.7(lpa) 2.35(lpa)
    Computer Sciences
    No of students(eligible) No of offers Average salary Highest Salary Lowest Salary
    34 37 5.60(lpa) 3.10(lpa) 3.56(lpa)
    Electrical Engineering
    47 61 6.67(lpa) 2.97(lpa) 4.2(lpa)
    Electronics Engineering
    36 42 6.11(lpa) 3.10(lpa) 4.19(lpa)
    Mechanical Engineering
    58 85 6.67(lpa) 3(lpa) 4.36(lpa)
    Production Engineering
    Production Engineering No of offers Average salary Highest Salary Lowest Salary
    17 27 4.37(lakh) 3(lakh) 3.80(lakh)
    Metallurgy
    Production Engineering No of offers Average salary Average salary Lowest Salary
    21 25 5.60(lakh) 2.98(lakh) 3.57(lakh)
    Overall
    Production Engineering No of offers Average salary Average salary Lowest Salary
    310 357 6.75(lpa) 2.35(lpa) 3.735(lpa)

NIT Jamshedpur Campus & Intra Facilities:
    Campus:National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur was originally founded as Regional Institute of Technology in 1960 by Dr. Srikrishna Sinha, the then chief minister of Bihar with the aim of nurturing talent and setting high standards of education and excellence. Having been a freedom fighter himself, he chose the auspicious day of 15th August, 1960 to lay the foundation stone. Later upgraded to National Institute of Technology on 27th December, 2002, with the status of a Deemed University, it is now totally under the control of the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India, New Delhi since 1st April, 2003 The Institute has several departments in various disciplines of engineering and the pure sciences, with nearly 100 laboratories organized on a unique pattern of functioning.

Central library:This Library came into existence as an important component of and along with the Non Plan Establishment of the institute in 1960. It continued to provide the following categories of services to its users : students, Teachers, Researchers and other staff members.
    • Routine transaction (lending and retrieval) of books
    • Providing Reference materials
    • Petrographic services
    • Reading room services
    NIT Jamshedpur Hostel & Mess Facilities:
    There are 11 hostels (nine for boys and two for girls). They have Wi-Fi and LAN connections. Each hostel has a mess and common room, where residents can watch television (DTH service either of Dish TV or Tata Sky) or read.
    The hostels are:
    • Hostel-A: Aryabhatta
    • Hostel-B: Nirala
    • Hostel-C: Bhabha
    • Hostel-D: Dr. Rajendra Prasad
    • Hostel-E: Visvesvaraya
    • Hostel-F: Shivaji
    • Hostel-G: Subhas Chandra Bose
    • Hostel-H: Maulana Abul Kalam
    • Hostel-I: Vivekanand
    • Girls Hostel-1: Rani Laxmi Bai Hall of Residence
    • Girls Hostel-2: Ambedkar Hall of Residence
    NIT Jamshedpur Address: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, JAMSHEDPUR Adityapur Industrial Area, P.O. RIT, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831014, India.

NIT Jamshedpur Campus Virtual Tour:

Re: NIT Jamshedpur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie

Sir,
    I am from Haryana and and i have secured 95.6 % Marks in CBSE and 160 marks in JEE Mains.I belong to general category.Can I get admission In this NIT ?

Thankyou

Re: NIT Jamshedpur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie

Hi
    I got 175 marks in jee mains and 87.4% in ISC board.
    Category-general ; state- U.P.
    Can i get admission in NIT Jamshedpur in mech/electrical/civil branches....?

Quote Originally Posted by aashishrockzz4 View Post
    Sir,
    I am from Haryana and and i have secured 95.6 % Marks in CBSE and 160 marks in JEE Mains.I belong to general category.Can I get admission In this NIT ?

Thankyou
    Your rank will be approx 14000.... u have fair chances to get nit kurukshetra so just go for it ... This is the best option for u

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

City : Durgapur

Send Friend Request

Shall I get any NIT or IIT college ???

hello sir ,
    I got AIR - 138439 , CATEGORY - 37330 ranks with Percentile Score ( Paper I) : 91.61 in JEE(Main)-2013 .
    I am from OBC (NCL) category.
    Is there any possibility for getting any NIT or IIIT college & Im from Andhra Pradesh.
    Thanks in advance .

Re: Shall I get any NIT or IIT college ???

Quote Originally Posted by Rajkumar Raju View Post
    hello sir ,
    I got AIR - 138439 , CATEGORY - 37330 ranks with Percentile Score ( Paper I) : 91.61 in JEE(Main)-2013 .
    I am from OBC (NCL) category.
    Is there any possibility for getting any NIT or IIIT college & Im from Andhra Pradesh.
    Thanks in advance .
    With this rank u can't get nit and iiit so try for private colgs