Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

123 LastLast

Thread: IIIT Allahabad admission 2013, cut off, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilitie

BOND FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Delhi

Send Friend Request

Information IIIT Allahabad admission 2013, cut off, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilitie

IIIT Allahabad admission 2014, cut off, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilities
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	418 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	22093

IIIT Allahabad Year of Establishment:

IIIT Allahabad Affiliation: Deemed Government Institute.

IIIT Allahabad Mode Of Admission: JEE Mains.

IIIT Allahabad Cut Off 2012: (The ranks mentioned are AIEEE 2012 ranks)

Cut Off Rank Closing Rank
    Gen Candidate 11555
    OPPH 127223
    OB 23685
    OBPH 207556
    SC 87166
    SCPH 554697
    ST 143774
    STPH NA

IIIT Allahabad Branches In Engineering:
    • Information Technology
    • Electronics & Communications Engineering

IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Total Fee INR 25,000/- Per Semester.

IIIT Allahabad Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Fee INR 13,500/- Per Semester.

IIIT Allahabad Engineering Placements 2012:
    Placement Statistics of 2011-2012 batch:
    • 100% student placed.
    • 75% placed in Dream Jobs.
    • Highest Package: 65 lpa
    • Average Package: 6.5 lpa
    • No. of Companies Visited: 65

IIIT Allahabad Campus & Intra Facilities:
    Campus: The Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT-A) was established in 1999, as a center of excellence in Information Technology and allied areas. The institute was conferred the “Deemed University” status by Govt. of India in the year 2000. The Institute thus became empowered to have a perpetual seal and award degrees subsequent to the conduct of its own examinations.

The Institute has been conceived with the ambitious objectives of developing professional expertise and skilled manpower in Information Technology (IT) and related areas. This will enable the country to exploit efficiently emerging opportunities, and meet economic challenges being thrown up by the rapid global IT revolution, which is influencing virtually every area of development and social activity. As an apex nucleating institute in the area of IT, the establishment of IIIT-A, is a major step of Govt. of India towards strengthening the indigenous capability necessary for exploiting profitably and harnessing multi-dimensional facets of IT at all levels, and attaining expertise to enable the country to emerge as a leading player in the global arena.

The institute owes its existence to the vision and untiring efforts of Hon’ble Prof. Murli Manohar Joshi, Union Minister of Human Resource Development, Science and Technology and Ocean Development, GoI. Realizing the vital significance of IT in the years to come, Prof. Joshi, himself a reputed academician, has been instrumental to getting this prestigious project conceived, initiated and executed in record time.The beautiful 100 acre campus, situated at Deoghat, Jhalwa, designed meticulously on the Penrose Geometry pattern, is being further topped by fine landscaping to give an all round soothing effect to create a stimulating environment to indulge in the true pursuit of excellence in the field of Information Technology and Allied Sciences. The campus is envisaged to be a fully residential one, with all its faculty, staff and students housed in different pockets. All academic and residential areas are connected to the Institutes’s network

Central library: For the first time in history, all the significant literary, artistic, and scientific works of mankind can be digitally preserved and made freely available, in every corner of the world, for our education, study, and appreciation and that of all our future generations.
    Up until now, the transmission of our cultural heritage has depended on limited numbers of copies in fragile media. The fires of Alexandria irrevocably severed our access to any of the works of the ancients. In a thousand years, only a few of the paper documents we have today will survive the ravages of deterioration, loss, and outright destruction. With no more than 10 million unique book and document editions before the year 1900, and perhaps 100 million since the beginning of recorded history, the task of preservation is much larger. With new digital technology, though, this task is within the reach of a single concerted effort for the public good, and this effort can be distributed to libraries, museums, and other groups in all countries.

IIIT Allahabad Hostel & Mess Facilities:
    The residential campus consists of a mens’ hostel with capacity for 240 students, womens’ hostel for 60 students, 40-room air-conditioned guest house and staff residences for senior professors and other staff. Faculty hostels with two-room and one-room units meant for visiting professors are also be provided.

There are separate hostels for men and women, with single rooms (for the senior most batches) and twin sharing rooms. The spacious accommodations are provided with computers, along with 24-hour backup power supply. The hostel mess caters to the students’ meals. Facilities for recreation and sports like cricket, football, badminton and table tennis are available with more on the way.

The freshmen batches are housed in another hostel situated in Naini, which can accommodate over 200 students.

The students have access to a regular bus service from the Jhalwa campus to central Allahabad (the Nehru Science Centre campus). The bus service also covers the Naini and Civil Lines areas.

IIIT Allahabad Address: IIIT Allahabad Deoghat, Jhalwa Allahabad - 211012, India.

IIIT Allahabad Campus Virtual Tour:

Last edited by ajaytopgun; 11th July 2014 at 10:19 AM.

Re: IIIT Allahabad btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie

with 202 marks and general and from uttar pradesh...can i get it here...does home quota matter in iiit's?....which has better placements ece or it here?what about the amethi campus?

Re: IIIT Allahabad btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie

Quote Originally Posted by saksham saxena View Post
    with 202 marks and general and from uttar pradesh...can i get it here...does home quota matter in iiit's?....which has better placements ece or it here?what about the amethi campus?
    hey,
    This year in jee mains 12 percentage is having 40% weightage in ranking so tel me your percentage first???...... and IIIT's doesn't have any state quota.... placements are always good in IIITs................

89.8%.........alredy done my 12th in 2012

Are u actually from iiita jhalwa

89.8%.........alredy done my 12th in 2012

Are u actually from iiita jhalwa
    Hi,
    your rank would be around 7000............... and no i m not from IIITa but yeah i have many friends there.....

Hey can anybody tell me that which has high placement?it or ece at iiit allahabad?also their it intake is 180 and ece only 90.....also ece cut off is better or more sharp than it's.......please tell efficiently... .as i have to chose between it or cse

Hey can anybody tell me that which has high placement?it or ece at iiit allahabad?also their it intake is 180 and ece only 90.....also ece cut off is better or more sharp than it's.......please tell efficiently... .as i have to chose between it or cse
    Hey,
    IIIT Allahabad is famous for information technology so obviously IT has high placements...... and if u go for cutoff so it is because of intake seats.....
    it has more seats than ece...... so don't think so much and opt it in iit allahabad

can i get iiit allahabad at 199 marks in jee main and 90.4% in cbse board last year?if yes then by which round?also tell me what will be better it at iiit amethi or iiit jabalpur?

Quote Originally Posted by ankkitan View Post
    can i get iiit allahabad at 199 marks in jee main and 90.4% in cbse board last year?if yes then by which round?also tell me what will be better it at iiit amethi or iiit jabalpur?
    Hey,
    Your approx rank would be around 10000............ yes you can get iit allahabad till the 5th round....... According to me iit amethi is better than jabalpur....

Also i need ur advice regarding councelling....what will be better for me waiting till 5 th round for iiit allahabad or going with iiit amethi which i will get by 2nd round?at present i am studying in nit silchar.

Also i need ur advice regarding councelling....what will be better for me waiting till 5 th round for iiit allahabad or going with iiit amethi which i will get by 2nd round?at present i am studying in nit silchar.
    Hey,
    According to me waiting till the 5th round is not a good option if you really want to go for it so IITs are best so get admission there without thinking twice..... All the best

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Electrical Engineering

City : Calicut

Send Friend Request

According to me you should wait for Allahabad coz u have good chances...

Jee main marks - 203
    12th board - 97.9 % ( Andhra Pradesh board)

What rank can i expect ??
    Can i get IIIT Allahabad IT Branch.

My home state is Andhra Pradesh . Category : General

And can u please tell me if IT is better or ECE is better in IIIT Allahabad.

Quote Originally Posted by prasanna.kp09 View Post
    Jee main marks - 203
    12th board - 97.9 % ( Andhra Pradesh board)

What rank can i expect ??
    Can i get IIIT Allahabad IT Branch.

My home state is Andhra Pradesh . Category : General

And can u please tell me if IT is better or ECE is better in IIIT Allahabad.

Hey,
    your approx rank would be around 6000 or more ..... With this rank you can get any branch very easily here... All the very best

Re: IIIT Allahabad admission 2013, cut off, fee, placements, hostel, campus facilitie

i got 200 in jee main nd 89% in rajasthan board, what will be my rank around nd will i get iiit allahabad?

123 LastLast