Gender: : Female
Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
University of Twente, Netherlands invites applications for Post Graduate Scholarship 2013 for pursuing master’s degree program.
There is a limited number of UTS Scholarships available, and the scholarship amount for students from non-EU/EEA countries is either €10,000, €12,500, €20,000, or €22,500. The scholarship amount for students from EU/EEA countries is max. €10,000.
Scholarship can be taken in the fields of Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Business Administration, Business Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Management etc.
Candidate's program starts in September.
Candidate have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the above mentioned UT graduate programs before 15 March.
Candidate should have graduated with excellent academic Results (overall CGPA) from your (under-)graduate program.
Candidate should comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable).
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online.
Application deadline: Saturday, March 30, 2013.
For more details: visit http://www.utwente.nl/internationalstudents/scholarshipsandgrants/all/uts/
- Applications invited by University of Oslo, Norway ISS Scholarships 2013-14
- Applications invited by University of Exeter, UK for One Planet MBA Scholarship
- Applications invited by University of Westminster, UK for Geof Marsh Scholarship 2013
- Applications invited by University of Westminster, UK for Colin Matheson Scholarship
- Applications invited by ENS de Lyon, France for Ampere Excellence Scholarship 2013-14