Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: TIET Patiala btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

BOND FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Delhi

Send Friend Request

Information TIET Patiala btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology - Patiala
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	22277

TIET Patiala Year of Establishment: 1956.

TIET Patiala Affiliation: Thapar University.

TIET Patiala Mode Of Admission: JEE MAINS.

TIET Patiala Cut Off 2012: The candidate has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of three subjects, namely, Physics, Mathematics and any one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Computer Science. The candidate has qualified AIEEE-2009 with at least 20% aggregate marks (15% for SC/ST candidates).
    Last rank admitted through AIEEE was 69232 in the Industrial Engineering Program.

TIET Patiala Branches In Engineering:
    • Chemical Engineering
    • Civil Engineering
    • Computer Science & Engineering
    • Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering
    • Electronics & Communication Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    TIET Patiala Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Total [COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]Fee INR 1,45,840/- Per Year.

TIET Patiala Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Fee INR 40,000/- Per Year.

TIET Patiala Engineering Placements 2012:

1. Minimum Salary:2.28 lakhs
    2. Maximum Salary: 11.70 lakhs
    3. Average Salary: 4.01 lakhs
    TIET Patiala Campus & Intra Facilities:
    1. Audio-Video Aids
    2. Central Computing Facility
    3. Wi-Fi enabled lecture halls
    4. Library
    5. Internet Cafe
    6. Hostel
    7. Sports and Games
    8. Laboratory
    9. Training and placement cell
    10. Auditoriums
    11. Transportation
    12. Medical facilities
    13. Bank/ATM
    14. Gymnasium
    TIET Patiala Hostel & Mess Facilities:
    The University has six boys and three girls hostels with the following facilities: Cyber Café, Gym, internet connectivity/Wi Fi, Reading Room,T.v Room, Indoor games etc. All the hostels have cooperative Mess.The boys hostels A,B,C,H,J and PG have capacity of 252,282,320,480,858,and 288 . The girls hostel E,G and I are of capacity 147,147 and 404 respectively. The top floors of Hostels H & I have air-conditioned rooms for 120 boys and 98 girls respectively. All hostels have internet connectivity.

TIET Patiala Address: Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Thapar University, P.O Box 32, Patiala, Punjab, India.

TIET Patiala Campus Virtual Tour:

Re: TIET Patiala btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

HI.
    Can u tell me about cut-off list of btech. branches at thapar in final rounds......... I know 3rd round cut-off .......... want to know abt mannual round cut-off
    im frm punjab
    * I want to take mech., many say mech. is tough Is it so?
    should i take other branch?

Re: TIET Patiala btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaju1111 View Post
    HI.
    Can u tell me about cut-off list of btech. branches at thapar in final rounds......... I know 3rd round cut-off .......... want to know abt mannual round cut-off
    im frm punjab
    * I want to take mech., many say mech. is tough Is it so?
    should i take other branch?
    What is your rank in jee mains ??

Quote Originally Posted by Vishal Singhania View Post
    What is your rank in jee mains ??
    Bro,
    results r still to be announced........!
    i m scoring 166 in mains and 87.8% in cbse, obc category and also have punjab quota <can u tell expected rank also> i wanted to know btech final round cut-off..... of thapar univ. and abt. difficulty level of mech. branch w.r.t. other branches....
    i will be thank-full to u.....
    Last edited by SuperRaju1111; 7th June 2013 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaju1111 View Post
    Bro,
    results r still to be announced........!
    i m scoring 166 in mains and 87.8% in cbse, obc category and also have punjab quota <can u tell expected rank also> i wanted to know btech final round cut-off..... of thapar univ. and abt. difficulty level of mech. branch w.r.t. other branches....
    i will be thank-full to u.....
    Hey,
    Your rank would be around 40000..... With this rank u can get chemical in thaper because of your home state quota..... All the best

Quote Originally Posted by Alina gill View Post
    Hey,
    Your rank would be around 40000..... With this rank u can get chemical in thaper because of your home state quota..... All the best
    Dear, can u plz cross check my expected rank! becoz i tried no. of sources and majority says it'll be in 20000-30000 ?
    under obc reservation can i get any nit (kurukshetra,delhi,jallandhar)????

My AIR is 62261 and state Rank 936. What are my chances in thapar (under Home state quota ) ? Do i have any chances to get Mecatronics or Electronics and Instrumentation engg. ?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

City : Chandigarh

Send Friend Request

i m expecting 116 marks in aieee and 92% in boards can i get admission at thapar ???
    or suggest me any good colleges >>>???
    please
    thank you

yes u will get into thapar easily...!
    Good Luck !