Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electrical Engineering
City : KolkataSend Friend Request
A field effect transistor (FET) operates as a conducting semiconductor channel with two ohmic contacts the source and the drain where the number of charge carriers in the channel is controlled by a third contact – the gate. In the vertical direction, the gate-channel-substrate structure (gate junction)can be regarded as an orthogonal two-terminal device, which is either a MOS structure or a reverse-biased rectifying device that controls the mobile charge in the channel by capacitive coupling (field effect). Examples of FETs based on these principles are metal-oxide-semiconductor FET (MOSFET), junction FET (JFET), metal-semiconductor FET (MESFET), and hetero structure FET (HFETs). In all cases, the stationary gate-channel impedance is very large at normal operating conditions.
- Operations research linear programming notes ebook free download pdf
- Introduction to operations research full notes ebook free download pdf
- High speed device and circuit ebook free download pdf
- IC device and packaging technology trends ebook free download pdf
- Mass transfer operations complete notes ebook free download ppt
Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Can u plz upload any detaild information about semiconductor and transistor ebooks....