Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology - Mumbai
ICT MU Mumbai Year of Establishment: 1933.
ICT MU Mumbai Affiliation: Deemed University.
ICT MU Mumbai Mode Of Admission: MHCET.
ICT MU Mumbai Cut Off 2012: Last Cut Off admitted through MHCET was around 137 Marks.
ICT MU Mumbai Branches In Engineering:
ICT MU Mumbai Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Total Fee INR 44,500/- Per Year.
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
- Dyestuff and Intermediates Technology
- Fibres and Textiles Processing Technology
- Food Engineering and Technology
- Oils, Oleochemicals and Surfactants Technology
- Pharmaceuticals Chemistry and Technology
- Polymer Engineering and Technology
- Surface Coating Technology
ICT MU Mumbai Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Fee INR 15,000/- Per Year.
ICT MU Mumbai Engineering Placements 2012:
The Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai was established as the Department of Chemical Technology on 1st October, 1933 by the University of Mumbai, through active support of industries and philanthropists. The Institute was most popularly known as UDCT, Mumbai. Research has been an integral part of ICT since its inception and it has created over 500 first generation entrepreneurs.
The UDCT grew significantly in stature and was granted autonomy under UGC regulations by the University of Mumbai and further converted in to an Institute on 26th January, 2002. Under the World Bank TEQIP programme, the Maharashtra government granted it full autonomy in June 2004. Due to the recommendations of the Government of Maharashtra and University of Mumbai, the ICT was granted Deemed University Status by the MHRD on 12th September, 2008, with all provisions of the UGC for funding and support as the state owned deemed university.
ICT MU Mumbai Campus & Intra Facilities:
- Max: 14 lakhs
- Min: 3 lakhs
- Avg: 4.45 lakhs
Campus: ICT is spread over 16 acres (65,000 m2). The main building faces Nathalal Parikh Marg and has a beautiful architecture with fine dressed stone. The lush green gardens of the ICT are a matter of pride especially to the ICT gardeners. ICT gardens have bagged several prizes at the City level. Other buildings, three boys hostels, two ladies hostels, faculty and staff apartments are located behind the main building. The rear boundary of the institute runs along Kidwai Road.The ICT has a penchant for excellence and its grand portico, with its four magnificent pillars, symbolize to many the Portals of Excellence.
Library: Being located in the heart of Mumbai city, the Professor M.M. Sharma .Library attracts a variety of readers, students, scholars, technologists and industrialists. The library has a specialized collection in the field of chemistry / chemical engineering / chemical technology and possesses some of the rarest reports and books. It has 38200 books, 25290 journals and 10000 standards and subscribes 120 international and 25 national journals. In addition there are 3000 theses, 925 reports, 16000 microfilms/ microfiches and 30 CD-ROMs. It has MOU with BONET for participating in exchange program devised by MISSAT, DST, New Delhi.
ICT MU Mumbai Hostel & Mess Facilities:
Several on-campus hostels provide accommodation to students from all educational streams. Hostels enhance many aspects of the college atmosphere.
There are 5 hostel buildings which cater to the students' need of accommodation.
ICT MU Mumbai Address: Nathalal Parekh Marg, Matunga East,Mumbai,Maharashtra 400019, India.
- Old Boys hostel
- New Boys hostel
- New Girls hostel
- Post Graduate (P.G.) hostel
- Old Girls Hostel
ICT MU Mumbai Campus Virtual Tour:
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute Mumbai btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Fr.CRCE Mumbai,btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- University Institute of Technology btech admission 2013,cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- RAIT Mumbai,btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Tech( Mumbai,btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities