Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Aspirants for AFCAT 2013 are hereby informed that the forms are out. Apply Online for Commissioned Officer Posts: Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued recruitment notification for Male and Female candidates for Commissioned Officer Vacancies in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches by conducting Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 01/2013. Eligible candidates may apply through Online mode on or before 08-01-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
IAF Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Commissioned Officer
Names of Branches:
I. For Men:
i. No. 13 Short Service Commission (13 SSC) Course
i. No. 84 Aeronautical Engineers (84 AEC) Course (Permanent Commission)
ii. No. 56 Short Service Commission (56 SSC) Course
Ground Duty Branches:
i. No. 135 Ground Duty Officers’(135 GDOC) Course (Permanent Commission)
ii. No. 28 Short Service Commission (28 SSC) Course
II. For Women:
i.No. 42 Short Service Commission (42 SSC) Course
i.No. 56 Short Service Commission (56 SSC) Course
Ground Duty Branches:
i. No. 44 Short Service Commission (44 SSC) Course
Candidates should be between 19years to 23 years for flying branch, 18 years to 28 years for technical Branch and 20 years to 27 years for Ground Duty Branches.
Candidates should possess Graduation for flying branch, Aeronautical Engg for Technical Branch and for Ground Duty branches go through the notification for the branch wise details of age limit and required educational qualification.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in AFCAT followed by Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Medical Examination and Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs). Candidates applying for Flying Branch must appear for Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) based on their choice of branch/eligibility.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply through Online mode following the below given instructions on IAF career website from 10-12-2012 to 08-01-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.careerairforce.nic.in and select the ‘Apply Online’ link on the left side of the page.
2. Read all the instructions carefully before starting Online Application and click on Continue to Candidate Section link.
3. Select New Candidate link to start the Online Application process.
4. Fill all the five parts of online applications carefully including part 5 where you need to upload photograph, signature and thumb impression.
5. Submit the application and retain your User Name and Password carefully.
6. Submission would consider being complete only after system shows you ‘Application submitted to the Indian Air Force’ message.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 10-12-2012
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08-01-2013
Date of AFCAT: 24-02-2013 (Sunday)