Gender: : Female
Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET 2013) is a common written test for the admission processes of undergraduate institutes of Symbiosis International University established as under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.
It is a mandatory written test for the admission process for the undergraduate programmes. However SET 2013 is not mandatory for the Symbiosis instititute of Technology (SIT), Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS), Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON) and Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts (SSLA).
i) Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any statutory board with 60% (55% for SC/ST candidates) aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM).
ii) Good score in any entrance examination like SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) or AIEEE or IIT- JEE or MHCET conducted in the year 2012.
iii) Foreign Nationals /Non Resident Indians-Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any statuary board with 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM)
i) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering- 60 Seats
ii) Mechanical Engineering – 120 seats
iii) Computer Science & Engineering- 60 seats
iv) Civil Engineering- 30 Seats
v) Information Technology- 30 Seats
- Institute of Engineering & Technology admission 2013, cutoff, fee structure, placement
- NATIONAL ROBOTICS CHAMPIONSHIP-2013 in Symbiosis Institute of Technology and Sceince
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, SET 2013
- SET 2013: Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, SET 2013
Official FE News Editor