Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Applications are invited by HECL for Recruitment 2012. Technical and Non Technical Post to be filled up 92 vacancies which includes Engineering, IT, Law, Finance and HR jobs.
HECL recruitment 2012 for Executive Trainee Eligibility, pay scale and vacancy details -
- HECL Executive Trainee Vacancy details - A total of 92 posts (General 31, SC 25, ST 6, OBC 30) available for various Technical and Non Technical vacancies for Executive trainees at HECL in the following disciplines.
- Mechanical Engineering - 55 vacancies, Electrical Engineering - 4 vacancies, Civil Engineering - 5 vacancies, Metallurgical Engineering - 3 vacancies, Information Technology - 3 vacancies, Finance - 12 vacancies, Law - 2 vacancies, HR - 8 vacancies
- HECL Executive Trainee Pay scale - The candidates during their training period will get a stipend of 16400 along with Industrial Dearness Allowance, EPF, Employees Pension, Group Insurance, bachelor accommodation or HRA and other allowances. After their training period they will be fixed on a pay scale of 16, 400 - 40, 400 with basic pay of 16900.
- HECL Executive Trainee Age limit - The age limit for HECL Executive trainee recruitment 2012 should not be above 29 years as on 1.7.2012. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC, ST, 3 years for OBC Non-Creamy Layer, 10 years for PC General, 13 years for PC of OBC (NCL), 15 years for PC for SC/ST.
- HECL Recruitment 2012 Executive Trainees Educational qualification - Here is the educational eligibility for HECL Executive Trainee Technical and Non-Technical vacancies.
- For Technical Disciplines - The candidates should have passed full time BE or B.Tech/AMIE in the following mentioned disciplines with minimum of 60% marks average of all semesters. Final year students are also eligible to apply but they need to pass the examination by taking 60% marks or equivalent CGPA score of their result by 31st of August 2012.
- Executive Trainee Mechanical - The candidate should have done full time degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Production / Production & Industrial Engineering.
- ET Electrical Engineering - Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- ET Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
- ET Metallurgical Engineering - Metallurgy / Foundry & Forge Technology
- ET Information Technology - IT / Information Science / Computer Science.
Non Technical Discipline
The candidates who wish to apply for HECL recruitment 2012 for Executive Trainee for Non - Tecnical post should have done full time degree or PG Diploma in the following mentioned Course with the below said percentage of marks. Final year students can also apply but however they should have obtain the marks as said above by 31st August 2012. For Executive Trainee Finance - CA /ICWAI. The candidates should have passed the final examination.
HECL Recruitment 2012 ET HR - General /OBC candidates should have passed in 1st Class with minimum of 65% in Personnel Management & IR or MBA-HR/Master of Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management & IR or equivalent. SC/ST/Physically Challenged (PC) have to obtain minimum of 60% marks in the above said qualification.
HECL Recruitment 2012 ET Law - General and OBC candidates should have 1st class with minimum of 60% marks in full time Bachelors Degree in Law and 55% for SC/ST/PC candidates.
HECL Recruitment 2012 Executive Trainees Selection procedure for HECL recruitment 2012 for Executive Trainee for Technical and Non-Technical vacancies. The selection process for HECL executive trainees recruitment 2012 for Technical posts is based on GATE 2012 score in the concerned disciplines and on the candidates performance in the interview. The selection process for HECL recruitment 2012 for Executive Trainees for Non-Technical posts such as Finance, Law and HR will be based on written test followed by interview.
HECL Executive Trainee Non-Technical Exam syllabus and pattern - HECL executive trainee exam 2012 for non-technical post there will be a written test on Aptitude test and Professional test. The HECL Executive Trainee Non-Technical exam Aptitude test paper will have 50 questions on Reasoning, Mathematics and English. The HECL Executive Trainee Non-Technical exam Professional Test paper will have 100 questions from respective professional field. The test center for the written test for HECL recruitment 2012 for Executive Trainee Non-Technical post will be conducted at Ranchi, Kolkata and New Delhi.
How to apply -
The cost of application form for HECL Executive Trainee vacancies is 500 for General and OBC candidates and they need to get the payment challan from the official website and have to deposit the amount in SBI Bank Branches. SC/ST/PH candidates need not pay any application fees.
Candidates need to fill the on-line application form for HECL recruitment 2012 for Executive Trainee through the official website of HECL. Candidates who wish to apply for Engineering field have to mention their Gate 2012 registration number and Gate 2012 scores. Dully fill the form with necessary details and hit the submit button upon which you will get a system generated unique acknowledgement / registration number which should be kept safe for future reference. Candidates have to take the print out of the filled in application form and have to affix their photograph on the space provided. Attach copy of the challan with photocopies of relevant documents and send the application form in an envelope super-scribed with the post applied for and have to be sent to the address mentioned below by ordinary post on or before 03.10.2012 which is the last date to apply for HECL Executive Trainee jobs 2012 for technical and non-technical vacancies.
Application Fee -
For General and OBC examination fee is Rs 500/- in the Bank pay in slip (Challan) of State Bank of India (SBI). SC/ ST/ PH applicants are exempted from the payment of Fee.
Online Application -
Apply on-line by going to 'JOB ' section of the website http://www.hecltd.com . After filling up of the application form take a print out of application, fill other required fields by hand and send it along with challan, and other documents copies to- HEC Ltd, Post Bag No - 8, General Post Office, Kolkata- Pin- 700001