Gender: : Female
Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
ENS de Lyon, France invites applications for Ampere Excellence Scholarships 2013-14 for pursing masters’ degree in Arts, Science, Social Science and Humanities.
Scholarship Amount:1,000 Euros per month for twelve months.
No. of Scholarships: 10 in the Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Check here for more details on scholarships
The Scholarships are available for applicants to both M1 (first year of two-year masters degree) and M2 (second year) programs.
There is a maximum age limit of 26 at the closing date for application (candidates in 2012 must have been born on or after 6th February 1987).
The Scholarships are open to non-French nationals.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply by post.
Application deadline: Monday, February 04, 2013.
For more details: visit http://www.ens-lyon.eu/international/ampere-excellence-scholarships-2012-13-88157.kjsp
- Applications invited by Sciences Po, France for Emile-Boutmy UG Scholarships 2013
- Applications invited by University of Exeter, UK for One Planet MBA Scholarship
- Applications invited by University of Westminster, UK for Geof Marsh Scholarship 2013
- Applications invited by International Fashion Academy, France for UG, PG scholarship
- Applications invited for PG Scholarship 2013 by University of Twente, Netherlands