Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

12 LastLast

Thread: IIIT Hyderabad btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie

BOND FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Delhi

Send Friend Request

Information IIIT Hyderabad btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie

IIIT Hyderabad btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities Click Here:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	22836

IIIT Hyderabad Year of Establishment: 1998.

IIIT Hyderabad Affiliation: Deemed Government Institute.

IIIT Hyderabad Admission: JEE Mains.

IIIT Hyderabad Cut Off 2012: NA.

IIIT Hyderabad Branches In Engineering:

• Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science & Engineering)
    • Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication (Part Time)

IIIT Hyderabad Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Total Fee INR 1,00,000/- Per Year.

IIIT Hyderabad Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For Engineering 2013: Fee INR 24,800/- Per Year.

IIIT Hyderabad Engineering Placements 2012:
    Top Recruiting Companies

• Aarvee Associates
    • Accenture
    • Adaptec
    • Adobe
    • ADP
    • Amazon
    • Amdocs
    • Broadcom
    • IBM
    • Idle Works
    • Infosys
    • Intergraph
    • ITC Infotech
    • Juniper Networks
    • CA
    • CCIL
    • CISCO
    • Kanbay
    • Keane
    • Synopsys
    • Tata Elxsi
    • Tata Projects
    • CSC
    • Deloitte
    • Dim Dim
    • Veveo
    • Virtusa
    • Yahoo
    • GE
    • Google
    • Oracel
    • Zensar Technologies

IIIT Hyderabad Campus & Intra Facilities:
    Infrastructure Overview: The institute has well equipped with all the modern facilities.

Laboratory Details:The Institute has well-equipped, air-conditioned computer laboratories allocated batch-wise to the students. They contain the latest hardware and software. The average PC-to-student ratio is 1:2. All computers are part of an intranet (1Gbps Backbone), which connects all buildings, including the hostels; and a high-bandwidth (8 Mbps) internet is available round the clock. Researchers have 24 hours access to the computational facilities. The students administer their own computer systems. Research centers provide specialized, high-end equipment, as needed in research and development projects.

Classrooms Details: The classrooms are well furnished with all the modern facilities.

Library Details:The Library has a large collection of Reference Books, Text Books, Technical reports, Standards, Literature books and CDROMS. We subscribe to over 150 journals/magazines. The Library is being managed with fully integrated multi-user Library Management Software. Using this software, cataloguing and circulation services are being automated along with Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) facility. A digital library is also maintained. It is an online archive of useful software, books and tutorials. Students can download any permitted software from this resource. There are many textbooks and reference books available in the digital format as well. Many lectures have also been recorded and are available online for students use. Most courses maintain an intranet site containing lecture slides and other course material.

Extra Curricular Details:Gymnasium - A state of art gymnasium has been established to aid the physical fitness maintenance of the students. The gymnasium is equipped with all modern equipment and is open for both boys and girls at separate times during mornings and evenings.

IIIT Hyderabad Hostel & Mess Facilities: The institute has four boys hostels having a total of 224 rooms with double/Triple occupancy and 624 rooms with single occupancy, and one girls hostel with 216 single occupancy rooms. The ladies hostel has attached bath rooms in each of the rooms.There is an optical fibre network connecting all buildings on campus including the hostels. The institute is now moving towards wireless campus.

IIIT Hyderabad Address: International Institute of Information Technology, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 032, India.

IIIT Hyderabad Campus Virtual Tour:

Last edited by ajaytopgun; 10th June 2014 at 12:15 PM.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer kamaxirav's Avatar

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Indore

Send Friend Request

Re: IIIT Hyderabad btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facil

The International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad is an autonomous university in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was established in 1998. It emphasizes research from the undergraduate level, which makes it different from the other leading engineering institutes in India like the IITs. It has been a consistent performer from India in ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest and finished at 18 last year.

Branch: : Instrumentation Engineering

City : Delhi

Send Friend Request

Re: IIIT Hyderabad btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facil

if i get admission it would just become like a dream come true

Re: IIIT Hyderabad btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie

sir i got 131 marks in jee mains and 93.3% in andhra pradesh and i am obc candidate.... can i get iiit hyderabad

Re: IIIT Hyderabad btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie

Quote Originally Posted by dinesh3110 View Post
    sir i got 131 marks in jee mains and 93.3% in andhra pradesh and i am obc candidate.... can i get iiit hyderabad
    Your rank would be 25k.... u have few chances to get iiit hydrabad

sir i got 132 in jee mains; and 97.3% in andhra pradesh board exams..i am an obc girl...can u tell me what are my chances for gettin iiit hyderabad...

Quote Originally Posted by kittytan View Post
    sir i got 132 in jee mains; and 97.3% in andhra pradesh board exams..i am an obc girl...can u tell me what are my chances for gettin iiit hyderabad...
    Your rank would be around 17000.... because of your category quota u have fair chances to get iiit hyderabad

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Electrical Engineering

City : Hyderabad/Secundrabad

Send Friend Request

sir i got 63 in jee mains and 93.3%,i am a sc girl will i get a seat in iiit hyd

Quote Originally Posted by G HEMALATHA View Post
    sir i got 63 in jee mains and 93.3%,i am a sc girl will i get a seat in iiit hyd
    Your rank would be around 65000...... because of your category quota u have fair chances to get iiit hyderabad

hey, my jee main 2013 score is 236 marks.......are there any chances to get cse in iith...........if not should i apply for ece in iit hyderabad or turn to cse in nit........(general category)

Quote Originally Posted by akshaydude1995 View Post
    hey, my jee main 2013 score is 236 marks.......are there any chances to get cse in iith...........if not should i apply for ece in iit hyderabad or turn to cse in nit........(general category)
    This is a good score... What is your percentage in 12th??

s
    u can get fairly rey

Era Gill IIITH admssn is done by jee main score only, school has no effect...and no reservations like sc/st, obc etc...
    Now anyone pls help me...the closing score for cse after 1st round is 285...my score is 275...total no of seats is 80...do i hav a chance of getting admssn???

Quote Originally Posted by arjunsanjeev7 View Post
    Era Gill IIITH admssn is done by jee main score only, school has no effect...and no reservations like sc/st, obc etc...
    Now anyone pls help me...the closing score for cse after 1st round is 285...my score is 275...total no of seats is 80...do i hav a chance of getting admssn???
    yes of course. At least in the second round there are some seats available so u have good chances to get admission

IIIT Hyderabad btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie

i have jee main marks of 220... general do i stand a chance for CND

12 LastLast