Gender: : Female
Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
International Conference on Innovations in Civil Engineering is conducted from 9-10, May 2013. It is organized by the Department of Civil Engineering in association with Indian Concrete Institute, Chennai at SCMS School of Engineering And Technology.
Civil Engineering is co-evolving with the integrated global marketplace. Technology is spurring innovation and accelerating productivity. Global capital is impacting infrastructure construction, and the global supply chain is affecting project delivery. Dynamic discussions will explore the changes shaping the profession today and in the future. Civil engineers with enhanced skills and knowledge are needed to interact with multi-national teams spanning cultural boundaries about global socio-technological problems. International Conference on Innovations in Civil Engineering (ICICE-2013) provides opportunity for academicians, students, and researchers to meet new colleagues to share their contributions to the Civil Engineering profession, guide the future of the profession, find out the latest industry breakthroughs.
ICICE-2013 aims to create a platform for Civil Engineers and research scholars to express and share their thoughts on innovative technological trends in Structural Engineering, Concrete Technology, Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering and Transportation Engineering.
ICICE-2013 has judiciously chosen the conference themes as;
1. Structural Engineering: Analytical and design methods, Special Structures, Case studies, Innovations in design and new technologies, Repairs and rehabilitation, Stability Engineering, Optimization, Soil-Structure Interaction, Standards and Codes of Practice, Solid Mechanics, Experimental Studies and Testing Technologies and Structural Dynamics
2. Concrete Technology: Properties and performance of concrete and concrete structures, Advanced and improved experimental techniques, Concrete waste management.
3. Environmental and Water Resources Engineering: Water Supply and Sanitary Engineering, Soil, Air and Water pollution, Sustainability in Waste Management, Watershed Management, Water Resources Planning and Irrigation Engineering.
4. Geotechnical Engineering: Advances in Geotechnical Characterization, Instrumentation and Monitoring, Design and Construction of Foundations, Geomechanics, Environmental Geotechnics, Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering, Risk Assessment and Disaster Reduction.
5. Traffic and Transportation Engineering: Intelligent Transport Systems, Pavement Engineering, Transportation Planning, Traffic Engineering.
Important dates: Abstract Submission :
10th February 2013 Abstract Acceptance : 20 th February 2013
Full paper Submission : 15th March 2013 Full paper Acceptance : 30th March 2013
Last Date for Registration: Before 6th of April 2013.
Selected Papers will be published in ‘International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (IJSER)’.
Conference paper template can be downloaded from the website.
Indian Authors- Rs.2500.00
Indian Delegates- Rs.2000.00
Authors from outside India- $150.00
Delegates from outside India- $100 .00
At least one author of an accepted paper is required to register at the full registration rate. If an author has got more than one accepted papers, each paper has also to be registered. The regular papers may be extended, where a page charge of $20 per page (INR 500 per page for Indian authors) would be levied for the additional pages beyond the regular limit of 4 pages. The registration fee may be sent by DD favoring Director, SCMS School of Engineering & Technology payable at any bank in Ernakulam. Registration form can be downloaded from the website.
- Top 10 business school in India 2013 | Business School Ranking in 2013
- Amity School of Engineering and Technology Delhi btech admission 2013,cutoff,placement,fee,hostel,campus facility
- PES School of Engineering (PESSE) Bangalore 2013 admission,cutoff, placement, fee, ranking, campus
- University School of Chemical Technology btech admission 2013,cutoff,placement,fee,hostel,campus facilities
- Colossus 2012 - Amity School of Engineering & Technology - New Delhi - Tech Fest