Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Aspirants, who wish to join National Defence Academy are hereby informed that the notification for NDA 2013 is out. An entrance examination for National Defence Academy I 2013 will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 14th April, 2013 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 131st Course and for the 93rd Indian Naval Academy Course ( INAC ) commencing from 02.01.2014. Last date for submission of NDA 2013 application form is 21.01.2013.
The candidates joining Indian Naval Academy would undergo 4 years B. Tech Course and would be given an opportunity to join Executive and Technical Branches of the Navy subject to availability of vacancies in National Defence Academy.
Number of vacancies
National Defence Academy : 300 ( 195 for Army, 39 for Navy and 66 for Air Force ).
Naval Academy (10 +2 Cadet Entry Scheme ) : 55.
Total : 355.
Candidates to ensure their eligibility for the examination : The candidates applying for the examination for UPSC NDA I Exam 2013 should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility condition for admission to NDA I 2013 examination. Their admission to all the stages of the National Defence Academy I 2013 examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his / her candidature has been finally cleared by the Union Public Service Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions for NDA Exams I 2013 with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for UPSC NDA I 2013 interview / Personality Test.
- Application Form for UPSC NDA Exam I 2013 : Candidates are required to apply UPSC NDA I Online 2013 by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instruction for filling up the Online application for UPSC NDA Entrance Exam I 2013 application form have been given in the appendix – II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- Last Date for Receipt of UPSC NDA Exam I 2013 Applications : The Online applications for UPSC NDA I Exam 2013 can be filled upto 21st January 2013 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available on the UPSC website ( www.upsc.gov.in ) for being downloaded by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail i.d. while filling up Online application form as the Union Public Service Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers : Candidates should note that there will be penalty ( Negative Marking ) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet ( Answer Sheet ), candidates must be black ball pen only. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen. Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding / filling of details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to roll number and test booklet series code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection. Candidates are further advised to read carefully the “Special Instructions” contained in appendix III of the notice.
- Facilitation Counter for Guidance of Candidates : In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding their UPSC NDA Exam I applications 2013, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011 – 23385271 / 011 – 23381125 / 011 – 23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
- Mobile Phones Banned :
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the UPSC NDA I examination 2013 is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future UPSC National Defence Academy I 2013 examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not be bring any of the banned items including mobile phones / pagers to the venue of the UPSC NDA I 2013 examination, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured. Union Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates are required to apply online only. No other mode is allowed for submission of application