Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Aspirants, who wish to join National Defence Academy are hereby informed that the notification for NDA 2013 is out. An entrance examination for National Defence Academy I 2013 will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 14th April, 2013 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 131st Course and for the 93rd Indian Naval Academy Course ( INAC ) commencing from 02.01.2014. Last date for submission of NDA 2013 application form is 21.01.2013.
Announcement of the results:
Union Public Service Commission shall prepare a list of candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as fixed by the Union Public Service Commission at their discretion.
Such candidates shall appear before a Services Selection Board for intelligence and Personality Test where candidates for the Army / Navy wings of the NDA Entrance Exam 2013 and 10 +2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Naval Academy will be assessed on officers potentiality and those for the Air Force in Pilot Aptitude Test and for officers potentiality. PABT applicable to candidates with Air Force as First choice would also be conducted for all SSB qualified candidates with one of the choice as Air Force subject to their eligibility and if they are so willing.
Two Stage Selection Procedure :
Two stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centres / Air Force Selection Boards.
All the candidates will be put to stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres / Air Force Selection Boards.
Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage / remaining tests. Those candidates who qualify stage II will be required to submit the original certificates along with one photocopy each of :
Candidates who appear before the Services Selection Board and undergo the test there, will do so at their own risk and will not be entitled to claim any compensation or other relief from Government in respect of any injury which they may sustain in the course of or as a result of any of the tests given to them at the Services Selection Board whether due to the negligence of any person or otherwise. Parents or guardians of the candidates will be required to sign a certificate to this effect.
- Original Matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth.
- Original 10 +2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification.
To be acceptable, candidates for the Army / Navy / Naval Academy and Air Force should secure the minimum qualifying marks separately in :
2. Disqualification for Admission to the Training Course :
- Written examination as fixed as by the Union Public Service Commission at their discretion and
- Officer potentiality test as fixed by the Service Selection Board at their discretion. Over and above candidates for the Air Force, and all the SSB qualified candidates as per their willingness, eligibility and preference for Air Force, should separately qualify the PABT. Subject to these conditions the qualified candidates will then be placed in a single combined list on the basis of total marks secured by them in the written examination and the Services Selection Board tests.The final allocation / selection for admission to the Army, Navy, Air Force of the National Defence Academy and 10 +2 cadet entry scheme of Indian Naval Academy will be made upto the number of UPSC NDA 1 vacancies 2013 available subject to eligibility, medical fitness and merit-cum-preference of the candidates. The candidates who are eligible to be admitted to multiple Services / Courses will be considered for allocation / selection with reference to their order of preferences and in the event of their final allocation / selection to one Service / Course, they will not be considered for admission to other remaining Services / Courses.
Every candidate for the Air Force is given Pilot Aptitude Test only once. The Grade secured by him at the first test will therefore hold good for every subsequent interview he has with the Air Force Selection Board. A candidate who fails in the first Pilot Aptitude Test cannot apply for admission to the National Defence Academy Examination for the Air Force wing or General Duties ( Pilot ) Branch or Naval Air Arm. Candidates who have been given the Pilot Aptitude Test for any previous N.D.A. course should submit their application for National Defence Academy examination for the Air Force Wing, only if they have been notified as having qualified in the Pilot Aptitude Test.
The form and manner of communication of the result of the UPSC NDA 1 examination 2013 to individual candidates shall be decided by the Union Public Service Commission at their discretion and the Union Public Service Commission will not enter into correspondence with them regarding the result.
Success in the UPSC NDA I examination 2013 confers no right of admission to the Academy. A candidate must satisfy the appointing authority that he is suitable in all respects for admission to the Academy.
Candidates who were admitted to an earlier course at the National Defence Academy or to the 10 +2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Naval Academy but were removed therefrom for lack of officer-like qualities or on disciplinary grounds will not be admitted to the Academy.
Candidates who were previously withdrawn from the National Defence Academy or Indian Naval Academy on medical grounds or left the above Academy voluntarily are however, eligible for admission to the Academy provided they satisfy the medical and other prescribed conditions.
3. No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate after he has submitted his application will be entertained under any circumstances.
4. The details regarding
- The scheme and syllabus of the UPSC NDA 1 examination 2013.
- Guidelines for filling up the Online UPSC NDA 1 2013 application form.
- Special instructions to candidates for Objective Type Tests.
- Physical standards for admission to the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy and
- Brief particulars of the service etc., for candidates joining the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy are given in apprentices I, II, III, IV and V respectively.
For more details: visit http://www.upsconline.nic.in