Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electronics Engineering
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Aspirants, for UPSEE 2013 are being here by informed that the exam dates have been announced. However, no notifications regarding the UPSEE 2013 Application Forms have been released yet. Candidates can read the following information based on last year's prospectus to get an overall idea of application process.The exam will be held on 20th and 21st of April, 2013.
The candidates can purchase the UPSEE 2013 Application Form from the Head Post Offices or the Mukhya Dak Ghar (MDGs) of Uttar Pradesh from the first week of March 2013 to the third week of March 2013. Till then they can get the overview of Application Process from the following article based on last year's information. The article will be updated as soon as the notifications are released.
The candidates of General and OBC category should purchase the UPSEE 2013 Application Form of Magenta Color of the cost of Rs. 1000/-.
The candidates of ST/SC category and all the female candidates have to purchase the UPSEE 2013 Application Form of Orange color of the cost of Rs. 500/-.
The duly filled UPSEE 2013 Application Form complete in all respects must reach at the following address till the last week of March 2013.
The UPSEE 2013 Application Form received after the last date and/or via any means other than post will not be accepted.
The candidates can also fill the application form ONLINE also. The procedure for filling this form is as follows:
- The ONLINE UPSEE 2013 Application Form will be made available from the end of February 2013 to the last week of March 2013 on http://upsee.nic.in or http://uptu.ac.in or http://www.mtu.ac.in.
- The detailed procedure for applying online for the exam will be available on the websites.
- The candidates can also contact the felicitation centers at various cities for any assistance in the ONLINE form filling.
- The list of felicitation centers for helping the candidates for filling the UPSEE 2013 Application Form will be available on the websites.
- After filling the ONLINE UPSEE 2013 Application Form the candidates should click the “Review” button before submitting the form.
- As soon as the candidates submit the UPSEE 2013 Application Form the system will generate the unique Registration Number which must be noted down for all the future correspondences.
- Now the candidate should make the payment of examination fee via credit/debit card or bank challan/Internet Banking.
- The candidates who want to pay for the ONLINE UPSEE 2013 Application Form via bank challan must download the bank challan receipt in triplicate which will contain the candidate credentials and requisite fee. The candidate should submit the fee at the designated bank and sign the receipt.
- The bank will provide a transaction number to the candidates which must be correctly filled on the bank challan of the ONLINE UPSEE 2013 Application Form.
- After making the payment through challan the candidate should logon to http://upsee.nic.in or http://www.mtu.ac.in or http://uptu.ac.in and download their confirmation page. The confirmation page will be generated after filling in the registration and transaction number.
- If the candidate wants to pay the ONLINE UPSEE 2013 Application Form fee via Internet Banking/Debit card/Credit card the appropriate link should be clicked and payment should be made.
- The candidates should generate the confirmation page and put their signature, paste recent passport size photograph, put the left thumb impression and get it signed by the parents/guardian at the space specified.
- This conformation page will serve as the UPSEE 2013 Application Form. The candidate should send this page at the above mentioned address till the date specified above.
- The UPSEE 2013 Application Form should not be cut, torn, stapled, pinned or tagged at any place.
- The written data in the UPSEE 2013 Application Form should be filled in Black Ball pen and the circles should be darkened using HB Pencil Only.
- The candidates should go through the entire Information Brochure before filling the form and paste only Black and White Photograph on the form.
For more details: visit www.uptu.ac.in