Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electronics Engineering
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Aspirants who wish to apply for EAMCET 2013 are being here by informed that he APSCHE has released the exam date for EAMCET 2013. The exam will be held on 10th May, 2013 (Friday). The complete exam notifications will be released in the first week of February, 2013. Between 17th and 30th June, 2013 the first phase of admissions will be carried out and the second phase will be carried out in between 8th and 11th July2013.
- Applications will be submitted ONLINE only.
- While filling the forms, candidates should keep the following information ready:
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent.
- Hall ticket Number of H.S.C or equivalent.
- Date of Birth.
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Caste in case of ST/BC/SC candidates.
- Income more than or less than Two Lac.
- Proof of local status.
- Candidates have to submit the certificates of the above mentioned things at the time of counselling of EAMCET 2013.
- After filling the ONLINE EAMCET 2013 form and payment of fees, the candidates should verify the information filled and ‘SUBMIT’ the form.
- Then the printable version of the form will be shown now with a unique REGISTRATION NUMBER per candidate which is to be saved till the admission process of EAMCET 2013 is complete.
- All the future correspondences will have to be made with the reference of Registration Number only.
- If a candidate has appeared for EAMCET 2013 and qualified it, it doesn’t mean that he has a seat entitled to him. He will have to satisfy all the criteria and go through the complete counselling process to get a seat.
- The qualifying marks in EAMCET 2013 Entrance Exam will be 40 out of 160 for all the candidates except the SC and ST. There will be no minimum qualifying mark for them. However, the seats will be allotted to the SC and ST candidates according to the reservation for them.
- The candidates who have any objection regarding the results of EAMCET 2013 can call for re-evaluation and request for photocopy of OMR answer sheet after paying Rs. 500/- and Rs. 1000/- resp. (General/BC) and Rs. 200/- and Rs. 400/- resp. (ST/SC).
- Every candidate will be sent an individual score card of EAMCET 2013 and he/she should preserve the rank card, online filled application form and Hall Ticket for the round of counselling.
- n case any candidate loses his/her Rank Card, then a duplicate one will be issued to him/her after the payment of a DD of Rs.100/- of any nationalized bank payable at Hyderabad.
- For knowing the other details, filling the forms, and to know various updates of EAMCET 2013, candidates can visit https://www.apeamcet.org.
- In case of any tie, it will be resolved by:
- Total marks obtained in EAMCET 2013.
- Marks obtained in Mathematics section.
- Marks obtained in Physics section of EAMCET 2013 Entrance Exam.
- Aggregate in qualifying exam.
- The Date of Birth. Older candidate will be given preference.
- Candidates can refer to the prospectus or https://www.apeamct.org.
- The last dates for EAMCET 2013 Application Form submission are as under:
- Without late fee: last week of March 2013
- With Late Fee (Rs. 500/-): First week of April 2013
- With Late Fee (Rs. 1000/-): Third week of April 2013
- With Late Fee (Rs. 5000/-): Last week of April 2013
- With Late Fee (Rs. 10000/-): First week of May 2013
The candidates who submit EAMCET 2013 Application Form with a late fee of Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 10000/- will be allocated Test Center in Hyderabad/Secunderabad only.