Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electronics Engineering
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
EAMCET 2013 Counselling:
Aspirants who wish to apply for EAMCET 2013 are being here by informed that he APSCHE has released the councelling date for EAMCET 2013.
As per the latest notifications released by the APSCHE, the first phase of admissions will be carried out in between 17th and 30th June, 2013 and the second phase of admissions will be carried between 8th and 11th July, 2013. The last date for admissions via EAMCET 2013 will be 30/07/2013.
As soon as the results of EAMCET 2013 will be declared, information regarding the EAMCET 2013 Counselling will be uploaded on the official website. The students are advised to remain in contact with the website for new updates. The students, who will be eligible according to the marks obtained by them in the EAMCET 2013, will be called for EAMCET 2013 Counselling as per their ranks.
All the certificates and mark sheets will be checked at the time of EAMCET 2013 Counselling and candidates are advised to prepare their proofs of reservation, and other certificates till date.
If any discrepancy is found at any stage of admission process, the validity of his candidature will be subject to the decision taken by the controlling board.
EAMCET 2013 Counselling call does not mean that the candidate has got an admission in the college. His admission will be subject to the successful verification of his/her credentials.
For other guidelines regarding EAMCET 2013 Counselling, the candidates should visit the official website of EAMCET 2013.
- Marks Sheets for Class 12 or Intermediate or Equivalent qualifying exam
- Marks Sheet of Class 10 or equivalent
- Class VI to Class XII /Intermediate study certificate
- Income certificate which has been issued after January 1, 2012
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable
Documents Required For PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- The PH-Certificate issued by the District Medical Board
Note: Candidates with 40% and above disability are eligible under this category
- CAP certificate has to be issued by the Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
- For students applying under the Ex-Service men category, the Identity card and Discharge book is a must for verification
- Students whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will be considered under the CAP category only.
- Sportsperson and NCC students have to furnish original documents by certified authorities to support this
- Students coming under the minority category should furnish the SSC TC with the Minority Status Certificatication from the Head Master
- For Anglo-Indians, a certificate issued by the RDO/Asst. Collector of their place of Residence is a must.
Last edited by ajaytopgun; 3rd April 2014 at 01:12 PM.