Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electronics Engineering
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Aspirants who wish to apply for EAMCET 2013 are being here by informed that he APSCHE has released the exam date for EAMCET 2013. The exam will be held on 10th May, 2013 (Friday). The complete exam notifications will be released in the first week of February, 2013. Between 17th and 30th June, 2013 the first phase of admissions will be carried out and the second phase will be carried out in between 8th and 11th July 2013.
As per the latest notifications released by the APSCHE, the first phase of admissions will be carried out in between 17th and 30th June, 2013 and the second phase of admissions will be carried between 8th and 11th July, 2013. The last date for admissions via EAMCET 2013 will be 30/07/2013.
Reservation of Seats :
Scheduled Tribes (ST): The ST category candidates will have a reservation of 15% seats in Unaided Professional Non-Minority Institutions.
- Scheduled Castes (SC):
The SC category candidates will have a reservation of 6% seats in Unaided Non-Minority Institutes as per EAMCET 2013 Reservation of Seats.
- Other Backward Classes (BC):
The candidates of BC category will have 25 % seats reserved in Unaided Non-Minority colleges according to EAMCET 2013 Reservation of Seats.
- Physically Handicapped (PH):
Visually/Hearing/Orthopedically challenged candidates will get a horizontal reservation of 3% in each category namely-St/SC/OC/OBC.
- Children of Armed Personnel (CAP):
As per EAMCET 2013 Reservation of Seats the children of armed personnel of Border Security Force (BSF), Ex-Servicemen and CRPF residing in Andhra Pradesh for a minimum period of 5 yrs, will get a reservation of 2%.
- NCC candidates will have 1% reservation under EAMCET 2013 Reservation of Seats.
- Sports and Games (SP): Candidates of Sports and Games Category will have a reservation of 0.5%.
- Female Candidates: As per EAMCET 2013 Reservation of Seats the female candidates will have a reservation of 33% in each course in OC/ST/SC/CAP/NCC/SP/PH/OBC categories as per EAMCET 2013 Reservation of Seats. This reservation will not be applicable if the candidates are selected on merit basis. If sufficient number of women are no there, this reservation will be passed to the male candidates of the same categories.