Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electronics Engineering
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Aspirants are hereby advised to take part in the All India UG medical/dental Entrance Exam NEET UG 2013 for MBBS and Dental courses admission from academic session 2013 – 2014. However, WBJEEB will continue to conduct the Common Entrance Examination WBJEE 2013 for admission to undergraduate Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy/Architecture courses in West Bengal. More details West Bengal Common Entrance Examination (WBJEE 2013) will be announced in the first week of Jan 2013 Online Application Form fill up for the said Entrance Exam for the 2013 – 2014 session will start by the 2nd week of Jan 2013 and will continue for at least one month.
The WBJEE 2013 Application forms have not been released yet and will be released by the Second Week of January 2013. The forms will be filled ONLINE. The form filling process will continue for a month thereafter.
The following information is based on the last year prospectus. Application forms will be available from the End of December 2012 till then the candidates can get idea about the exam from the following information.
WBJEE 2013 Application Procedure:
- The WBJEE 2013 Application Form along with the Application Kit can be purchased from various branches of United Bank of India. The cost of ‘E’ and ‘M’ type WBJEE 2013 forms is Rs. 500/- and of ‘C’ Type forms is Rs. 600/-.
- The sale of WBJEE 2013 Application Form will be done from the End of December 2012 to third week of January 2012. Once purchased form cannot be returned or replaced.
- The WBJEE 2013 Application Form can be obtained via post also. The candidates can send their applications to the Board Office with an additional fee of Rs. 200/- in the form of DD drawn in favor of ‘West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board’ which should be payable at Kolkata/Howrah.
- The last date to request the WBJEE 2013 Application Form will be around the first week of January, 2013. Any postal delay in the requests for application kit will not be considered and WBJEE 2013 Board will not take any responsibility for this delay.
- The WBJEE 2013 Application Form can also be obtained from the office of WBJEE at the following address:
AQ – 13/1,
Sector – V,
Kolkata – 700091.
The candidates have to pay the actual cost as well as a late fee of Rs. 300/- via a DD for the period between the third week of January 2013 to End of January 2013.
2. WBJEE 2013 Application Form Filling:
- The application form should be filled only after reading the given instructions carefully in English Capital Letters with BLUE/BLACK ball point pen only. The completed form should be sent via SPEED POST only.
- Any kind of cutting, erasing, overwriting or INCOMPLETE WBJEE 2013 Application Form will call for cancellation of candidature of the subject.
- The application form should be inserted in the envelope in such a way that the Barcode is visible from the window of the envelope.
- The last date to submit the WBJEE 2013 Application Form via SPEED POST at the following address will be around the last week of January 2013.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
AQ – 13/1,
Sector – V,
Kolkata – 700091.
- The candidates should keep a photocopy of their WBJEE 2013 Application Form for future use.
- The bank slip marked “Board Copy” has to be mailed to the WBJEE office along with the application form.
- 3. WBJEE 2013 Application Form Status: The candidates can check their application status on the official website of the exam www.wbjee.in after entering the Application Form Number. The applications which have been received will have their application numbers on the website.
- 4. WBJEE 2013 Admit Card: The Candidates will be sent an admit card bearing the details of Examination Center, Time, Venue, Roll Number etc. by Speed Post. The WBJEE Board will not be responsible for any delay or loss of admit card in postal transit.
- If candidates don’t get their Admit Cards, they can download them from the website and can appear at the concerned examination center with the following documents:
- Two photographs (as pasted in the Application Form) duly attested by the Head of the institution last attended.
- WBJEE 2013 Application Form photocopy.
- Postal Receipt of the Speed Post.
- Candidate’s copy of the Bank Slip.
- Original Admit Cards of X or XII class.
- The Duplicate Admit Cards can be issued to the candidates on a notified date after the WBJEE 2013 exam. The candidates have to submit the above mentioned documents’ photocopies and a DD of Rs. 300/- drawn in favour of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board which is payable at Howrah/Kolkata.
- The candidate’s candidature will be cancelled if he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents at any stage of Admission Process.