Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electronics Engineering
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Aspirants are hereby advised to take part in the All India UG medical/dental Entrance Exam NEET UG 2013 for MBBS and Dental courses admission from academic session 2013 – 2014. However, WBJEEB will continue to conduct the Common Entrance Examination WBJEE 2013 for admission to undergraduate Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy/Architecture courses in West Bengal. More details West Bengal Common Entrance Examination (WBJEE 2013) will be announced in the first week of Jan 2013 Online Application Form fill up for the said Entrance Exam for the 2013 – 2014 session will start by the 2nd week of Jan 2013 and will continue for at least one month.
WBJEE 2013 Counselling will be done for two types of candidates:
- WBJEE 2013 Candidates – Type 1
- AIEEE 2013 Candidates – Type 2
Candidates from both of the above mentioned categories will have to register themselves in the first round itself. There will be no new registrations in second or third rounds of WBJEE 2013 Counselling.
The WBJEE 2013 Counselling will be done ONLINE in the following stages:
- Registering Online
- Online Choice Filing and Locking
- Seat Allotment and Reporting at a Center
- The candidates have to first register online for WBJEE 2013 Counselling. Only the candidates who have been allotted a rank in WBJEE 2013 can participate in the counselling process. The system will generate a username and password for all such candidates which is to be kept safely by the candidate as it will be used at various points in WBJEE 2013 Counselling till the admission process is complete.
- Any kind of wrong/manipulated or distorted information will result in cancellation of candidature of the subject.
- The candidates will have to submit Rs. 500/- in the UBI branches having CBS system via the e – challan generated in the first step of WBJEE 2013 Counselling. The submission of e – challan will complete this step of counselling.
Choice Filling and Locking:
- Now the candidates should study the seat matrix for WBJEE 2013 Counselling as per their valid category and fill the choices of the courses and colleges they want to apply for.
- The candidates should fill adequate number of choices. They should fill as much number of choices as they can in order to be eligible till the second and third rounds of WBJEE 2013 Counselling if per chance they don’t get course or college of their choice in first round.
- The candidates should fill these choices in the increasing order of preference.
- The candidates will also receive various time to time indications from the system about the possible seats.
- The candidates can change the choices as well as their order till the last day of finalizing their choices. The candidates have to lock their choices on the last day of WBJEE 2013 Counselling choice locking day. If the candidates don’t lock their choices the last order of choices selected by them will be the locked.
- Once the choices for WBJEE 2013 Counselling are locked the candidates will not be allowed to change the order.
Seat Allotment and Reporting at a Center:
- The candidate will be allotted a seat depending upon the choice list he had submitted in WBJEE 2013 Counselling.
- If however, the candidate is not allotted the first choice, the seat matrix will be checked for the second choice and so on till the candidate is allotted a seat.
- At the end of the seat allotment round of WBJEE 2013 Counselling the candidates have to report at the remote reporting center for document verification.
- In case there is a vacancy they can also upgrade their choice at the center itself.
- This round will be followed by the second round of WBJEE 2013 Counselling in which the candidates who requested for upgrade or who didn’t get any seat in the first round of counselling will be given seats according to the vacancy in the seat matrix.
- After the document verification phase of WBJEE 2013 Counselling the candidates can apply at the allotted colleges.
Withdrawal of Candidature:
- The candidates have to submit a prescribed fee at the college allocated to them in WBJEE 2013 Counselling.
- If the candidate wants to withdraw this money he/she can do so before the third round so that the seat allocated to him/her earlier can be allocate dot others.
- But after the completion of Counselling rounds no withdrawal will be done.
Online WBJEE 2013 Counselling Schedule:
- Online Registration & Downloading of e – challan: Around second week of June 2013
- Result of first round of WBJEE 2013 Counselling: Around first week of July 2013
- Result of second round of: Around Third week of July, 2013
- Result of third round: Around end of July 2013
- Closing of Result of second round of WBJEE 2013 Counselling: end of July 2013