Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Australian Government Invites Applications for Australian Development Scholarships 20

Active FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering

City : Delhi

Send Friend Request

Information Australian Government Invites Applications for Australian Development Scholarships 20

Australian Government invites applications for pursing full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian Universities.

Scholarship Details:

The scholarship will cover full tuition fees, return air travel-payment of a single return, economy class airfare to and from Australia, via the most direct route. Establishment allowance-a once only payment of A$5,000 as a contribution towards as accommodation expenses, text books, study materials.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate should be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing the Scholarship

Candidate should be a citizen of a participating country (as listed on AusAIDís Scholarship website) and be residing in and applying for the Scholarship from their country of citizenship.

How to Apply:

Candidates can apply online.
    If unable to submit an online application, candidates can apply by mail.

Important Dates:

Application deadline: Tuesday, April 30, 2013.

Visit: http://www.ausaid.gov.au/australia-awards/Pages/studyin.aspx

amydecia

Re: Australian Government Invites Applications for Australian Development Scholarship

It is a good news for students seeking under graduation or post graduation. I am going to spread this good news to mine relations and colleagues.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer HarshiniJaiteley's Avatar

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Jaipur

Send Friend Request

Re: Australian Government Invites Applications for Australian Development Scholarship

I completely agree with amydecia. Its a great opportunity for the students.