Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : KannurSend Friend Request
In organic chemistry, a hydrocarbon is an organic compound consisting entirely of hydrogen and carbon. Hydrocarbons from which one hydrogen atom has been removed are functional groups, called hydrocarbyls. Aromatic hydrocarbons (arenes), alkanes, alkenes, cycloalkanes and alkyne based compounds are different types of hydrocarbons.
- Refrigeraion and Air Conditioning (J. W. Jones, W. F. Stoecker) Complete guide
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, W.F.Stocker and J.W.Jones, McGraw-Hill, 2009.
- Air Conditioning Engineering by W.P.Jones pdf download
- Instrument Technology: Measurement of pressure, level, flow and temperature by Jones free pdf download
- Representation of polarized light in Jones calculus in engineering physics 1 free lecture note download