Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electronics Engineering
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Aspirants, for OJEE 2013 are being here by informed that the notifications are out. The exam will be held on 12th May, 2013. The authorities have also decided that there will be NO NEGATIVE MARKING in the exam from the academic year of 2013. The evaluation of the answer sheets will be done on the percentile basis. The OJEE 2013 Entrance Exam registration can be done ONLINE as per notification released by the board or OFFLINE on the forms that can be purchased at any bank branch and post office mentioned in the information brochure.
The OJEE 2013 Application Form can be purchased from the banks and post offices given in the Information brochure. Also, the candidates can apply online on the website of OJEE 2013 – www.odishajee.com. This online application form portal will be opened from a specific date for which a separate notification will be released.
The OJEE 2013 Counselling will be done online. The procedure for this counselling is as follows:
- Online Registration
- Online Choice Filling
- Report at the OJEE 2013 Counselling Nodal Center, Payment of Counselling fee and the specified amount of admission fee, Document Verification, Lock the Final Choices and take the print out the Final Choices.
- Provisional Seat Allotment Round
- Auto – Up gradation of the seats and final result of Seat Allotment
- Final Reporting to the institute allotted in OJEE 2013 Counselling.
The detailed procedure for the counselling is as follows:
- The process of ONLINE REGISTRATION can be done from any place of Convenience by visiting the OJEE 2013 Counselling Website www.ojee.nic.in. Any kind of queries and guidelines can be sought at the nodal centers.
- After opening the website, the candidate has to enter the following information as per the Rank Card in the Registration window for OJEE 2013 Counselling:
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Barcode Number
- The candidate should submit this data carefully while OJEE 2013 Counselling as this data will be matched against the OJEE database and if this data is found in the database only then he/she will be allowed to go to the next step of password generation in the OJEE 2013 Counselling process.
- This OJEE 2013 Counselling password should be at least 8 to 13 characters long with the combination of Special character, upper case letter, lower case letter and numeric value with at least one occurrence of all of them.
- The candidate should preserve the rank card and the password for OJEE 2013 Counselling till the admission process is complete. OJEE Board will not be responsible for any kind of misuse or violation.
- If however, a candidate forgets his/her password, a new password will be generated by the Nodal Officer at the Nodal Center or the OJEE 2013 official at JEE cell. However, the candidate has to submit a photo proof and rank card to get the new password for OJEE 2013 Counselling.
- After logging in to the account, the credentials of the candidate will appear on the screen. Candidates should verify this information and in case there is any discrepancy, it should be notified to the OJEE office otherwise this may lead to cancellation of admission or seat allocated via OJEE 2013 Counselling.
- If at any stage of admission process candidates’ credentials are found to be inaccurate, wrong or any kind of discrepancy is detected, the candidature will be cancelled.
- While filling the online choices for OJEE 2013 Counselling, the candidates should follow the following instructions:
- The candidates should go though the OJEE 2013 Counselling brochure to know the choices of colleges and courses available to them. They may also refer to www.ojee.nic.in to study the previous year’s admission data to get help for filling the choices.
- The choice filling will include arranging the colleges and courses in the order of their preference.
- The candidates can however change this order as per their preference ay number of times till the day of final locking of choices for OJEE 2013 Counsellingand no change will be allowed after that.
- After this, the candidates have to visit the nodal center with the list of documents specified, the specified amount of Counselling and Admission Fee ofOJEE 2013 Counselling. They should get their Documents Verified and final locking of choices should be done.
- The OJEE 2013 Counselling Fee is a non-refiundable amount of Rs. 450/- which is to be submitted in the form of a DD drawn for “OJEE 2013” payable at Bhubaneswar.
- For non-OJEE candidates, this fee will be Rs. 500/- which is to be submitted likewise.
- The candidates would also have to submit some amount along with OJEE 2013 Counselling fee, Admission Fee for allotment of colleges which will be Rs. 16,000.
- The candidates will be given an option of withdrawing this amount after the provisional seat allotment round of OJEE 2013 Counselling. The candidates who don’t withdraw this money will be upgraded automatically for the final round of seat allotment.
- The final locking of choices for OJEE 2013 Counselling will be done only at the Nodal Center after the document verification phase. The candidate should take a print out of this final list get it signed by the nodal officer and himself.
- After the final round of seat allotment in OJEE 2013 Counselling, the candidate should take a print out of the allotment letter and has to report at the institute within 7 working days.
Last edited by ajaytopgun; 3rd April 2014 at 01:23 PM.