Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : KolkataSend Friend Request
In engineering, new product development (NPD) is the complete process of bringing a new product to market. A product is a set of benefits offered for exchange and can be tangible (that is, something physical you can touch) or intangible (like a service, experience, or belief). There are two parallel paths involved in the NPD process: one involves the idea generation, product design and detail engineering; the other involves market research and marketing analysis. Companies typically see new product development as the first stage in generating and commercializing new product within the overall strategic process of product life cycle management used to maintain or grow their market share.
- COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING ebook download
- Computer integrated manufacturing by radhakrishnan ebook download pdf
- OPERATION IN CIM (Computer integrated manufacturing) free pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- FUNDAMENTAL OF CIM (Computer integrated manufacturing) free pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- Computer integrated manufacturing notes ebook download pdf
Last edited by fotick; 2nd February 2013 at 10:27 PM.