Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : KolkataSend Friend Request
H.F. Shroyer patented the foam patterns for metal casting on April 15, 1958. In this patent, expanded polystyrene (EPS) block was used by him to machine the pattern and during pouring, it was supported by bonded sand. This process is called as full mold process. In the full mold process, the patternis usually machined from an EPS block and is used to make large one-of-a kind castings primarily. Originally this process was also known as ‘lost foam process’.
- Advanced material removal process part 2 ebook download pdf
- Metal casting a general review full notes ebook free download pdf
- Basics of metal casting complete notes ebook free download pdf
- Metal casting process full notes ebook free download pdf
- Product and plant engineering metal casting full notes ebook free download pdf
Last edited by fotick; 2nd February 2013 at 10:56 PM.