Hello folks,
I am in 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering right now. I have done a 30 days training in a Govt. Organisation after 2nd year. But now after the completion of my 3rd year, I have to have some serious training in a good organisation.But i m a bit confused i think. I have both the options open with me : Government organisations and Private organisation.
So can anyone suggest me please that where should i have my training from our of govt. and private organisation ?