Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
The paper demonstrates concepts for designing stiffer structures. They are: (a) the more direct the internal force path, the stiffer the structure; (b) the more uniform the internal force distribution, the stiffer the structure; and (c) the smaller the internal forces, the stiffer the structure. These concepts are applicable to the design of many structures. Two ways of implementing the concepts into practice are provided. Simple examples are given to illustrate the implementation and the efficiency of the concepts. Laboratory tests and the demonstration of two physical models further confirm the findings. Several practical designs are also provided to show the applicability and significance of these concepts. An alternative definition of structural stiffness is given which complements the existing definition and allows for designing stiffer structures. It is interesting to note that using the concepts may lead to not only stiffer but also more economical and elegant designs.
- Kalman filter complete paper presentation report ebook free download pdf
- Software reuse complete paper presentation report ebook free download rar
- Time management complete paper presentation report ebook free download ppt
- ADS systems complete seminar & paper presentation report ebook free download pdf
- Openmosix complete seminar and paper presentation report ebook free download pdf