Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Direct admission to btech cs

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Ghaziabad

Send Friend Request

Ask Direct admission to btech cs

hello engineers, my name is priyank shishodia from ghaziabad. i got 88 % in class 10th and 86% in class 12th. unfortunately gor 111000 rank in aieee. so i took admission in noida international university greater noida ghaziabad. in my 1st semester xams my grade was 9.2. so can i get direct admission in good engg college for btech cs? and what are the chances that i can get placement through my current college directly after btech?

Re: direct admission to btech cs

you can get job from college placement between 3rd year to 4th year.After that if u didn't get job,u have chances to go through interviews bcause u have good percentage..
    don't worrie n'joy this engineering life!!!

Junior FaaDoO Engineer shivam2006's Avatar

Branch: : Electrical Engineering

City : Bhopal

Send Friend Request

Quote Originally Posted by Priyank shishodia View Post
    hello engineers, my name is priyank shishodia from ghaziabad. i got 88 % in class 10th and 86% in class 12th. unfortunately gor 111000 rank in aieee. so i took admission in noida international university greater noida ghaziabad. in my 1st semester exams my grade was 9.2. so can i get direct admission in good engg college for btech cs? and what are the chances that i can get placement through my current college directly after btech?
    Hi priyank,some private universities(AMITY) allow the direct admissions for btech just after taking their apprentice exam and then interview which is just for formalities.

But genuinely i will not prefer u to waste your year (in your case) instead you should start preparing for GATE And PSUs,you can get the placement from your collage provided you must have to be Sincere not Serious.

If you don't get placement from your collage then you have another choice i.e preparing for GATE,PSUs and get good rank in these Exams because good ranker of these exams are directly called from the Government Company For job.

And one more thing Don't worrie about Anything,just starting from now little bit concentration on studies,and also in yourself And do it your work...

Also Enjoy the life,Study too much is not also good,you know what i mean..

Some points you should remember

1.improve your Knowledge (Technical>application also+general) And Personality.

2.Be Active student means participating in tech fest and other curricular activity.

3.Be positive and confident,never be over confident.

4.Maintain your degree.

5.Maintain Some Quality in You.

These are some points which will definitely help you to get Good job placement..Best of Luck For Your Future.
    Last edited by shivam2006; 26th March 2013 at 01:18 AM.

Hello, actually m upset becoz i cudnt clear IIT, bt my percentage got gud, wht can i do

cn i gt admission in b.tech dis year

Contact for BE/ B .TECH admission in Bhopal top collges,direct admission,no donation,good placement records
    mo- 08871922678