Gender: : Male
City : KannurSend Friend Request
Automatic speech recognition (ASR) aims at converting spoken language to text. Scientists all over the globe have been working under the domain, speech recognition for last many decades. This is one of the intensive areas of research. Recent advances in soft computing techniques give more importance to automatic speech recognition. Large variation in speech signals and other criteria like native accent and varying pronunciations makes the task very difficult. ASR is hence a complex task and it requires more intelligence to achieve a good recognition result.
- MLP for Speech Recognition, classroom notes, downloads
- Wavelet Transform PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation
- Paper Presentation On "Multiresolution Watermark Based On Wavelet Transform "
- An Algorithm for SAR Image Embedded Compression based on Wavelet Transform
- Paper Presentation: Image compression using wavelet packet transform and vector quantization