Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
COMPUTER AIDED MANUFACTURING (CAM) is the effective utilization of computer in the MANAGEMENT, CONTROL and OPERATION of the manufacturing facility through either direct or indirect computer interface with the physical and human resources of the company.
The origin of CAD /CAM:
- Computer-aided design (CAD) involves creating computer models defined by geometrical parameters.
- These models typically appear on a computer monitor as a three-dimensional representation of a part or a system of parts, which can be readily altered by changing relevant parameters.
- TAGUCHI METHOD IN CIM (computer aided manufacturing) free lecture notes downloads, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf notes
- Computer aided design tool ebook free download pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN (CAD) free pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- Computer aided design and drafting ebook free, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
- Computer aided design introduction complete notes ebook free download pdf, Computer Aided Manufacturing pdf
Last edited by Brijkishor Kumar; 4th April 2013 at 09:12 AM.