Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
A database system is a collection of interrelated files and a set of programs that allow users to access and modify these files. A major purpose of a database system is to provide users with an abstract view of the data. Databases change over time as information is inserted and deleted. The collection of information stored in the database at a particular moment is called an instance of the database. The overall design of the database is called the database schema.
- Data Structures in database management system free pdf download
- Data Access in database management system free notes
- Granularity of Data Items in database management system free notes download
- Data Definition in database management system free pdf download
- Data Models in database management system free pdf notes
Last edited by amitsharma957; 4th April 2013 at 09:34 AM.