Gender: : Female
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
The method that the neurons of a neural community are structured is intimately related to the learning algorithm used to train the network. We may well consequently point out learning algorithms (rules) included in the design of neural networks for being structured.
In a layered neural network the neurons are prearranged in the shape of layers. In the simplestform of a layered network, we have an input layer of source nodes that projectsonto an output layer of neurons, but not or vice versa, For example,this network is strictly a feed forwardor acyclic type, thecase of four nodes in both the input and output layers. Such a network is named a single-layer network, with the designation "single-layer" referring to the output layer ofComputationnodes; the input layer of source nodes because no computation is performed there.
- Neural Network as a Directed Graph in Neural Networks free pdf
- Hierarchical Multimodular Network Architectures for Playing Games, neural-network,pdf
- Time-Delay Neural Networks for Speech Recognition, neural network lecture notes
- Architectures and Approaches to Building Connectionist Expert Systems, neural network
- Introduction to Neural Networks, Neural network, Computer science