Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Minimal Data Redundancy:- Since the whole data resides in one central database, the various programs in the application can access data in different data files. Hence data present in one file need not be duplicated in another. This reduces data redundancy.
However, this does not mean all redundancy can be eliminated. There could be business or technical reasons for having some amount of redundancy. Any such redundancy should be carefully controlled and the DBMS should be aware of it. Data Consistency:- Reduced data redundancy leads to better data consistency.
- Directory Systems in database management system free pdf download
- Remote Backup Systems in database management system free notes download
- History of Database Systems database management system free pdf download
- Database Systems versus File Systems in Database management system free notes
- Overview of Database Management Systems free pdf download