Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
In a two tier architecture the workload is divided between the server (which hosts the database) and the client (which hosts the user interface). The distribution of application logic and processing in this model was, and is, problematic. if the client is 'smart' and hosts the main application processing then there are issues associated with distributing, installing and maintaining the application because each client needs its own local copy of the software. Performance: as the user population grows, performance begins to deteriorate. this is the direct result of each user having their own connection to the server which means that the server has to keep all these connections live (using "keep-alive" messages) even when no work is being done.
- Immediate Database Modification in database management system free pdf download
- Three-layer architecture of database system free pdf
- Role of the Database Administrator in database management system free download pdf
- Extending Database Capabilities in database management system free pdf download
- History of Database Systems database management system free pdf download